Sal's Mustang Day 10/12/03

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Fiveohdean
jhwalker,

I'll bring electric grill(s) & hamburger stuff as long as your bringing your generator.

We will bring the generator. It is actually the B & D generator, but we use it so much I start thinking it is mine. (just kidding Brian :eek: )

JW

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Oh good, FiveOhDean has the Electric Grill, no need to buy a charcoal smoke generator BBQ. If that falls through, I'm going to buy a little charcoal operated one, though.

Track food, in general, sucks.

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
ok, deans bringing burgers...we're bringing drinks and ice, we need people to chip in and bring buns, condiments, chips and salsa and such...

B&D is bringing about 9 cars with them, so sound off here people so i know how many spots to mark off please

stang99

Talk about putting pressure on yourself. How many 11 sec timeslips do you think that you will be allowed to get at LACR? Now jhwalker has the NHRA cage in his car, so, he could do some 11's and what could they say? Me, I have lost some major HP/TQ in my car so I am just hoping to get into the 12's Sunday. But, the price on your burgers sounds pretty good along side of Burnie's $5.00 pre-cooked burgers. Now, I have to come out just to get a free FiveOhDean burger.

I'll raid Sam's Club Sat. I'll bring enough burgers & buns & stuff to make 40 hamburgers. Somebody else will have to bring a lock box to store the 11 sec timeslips.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Talk about putting pressure on yourself. How many 11 sec timeslips do you think that you will be allowed to get at LACR? Now jhwalker has the NHRA cage in his car, so, he could do some 11's and what could they say? Me, I have lost some major HP/TQ in my car so I am just hoping to get into the 12's Sunday. But, the price on your burgers sounds pretty good along side of Burnie's $5.00 pre-cooked burgers. Now, I have to come out just to get a free FiveOhDean burger.

:idea: Since im going to see Danny this saturday im sure i can get ur real numbers :p Aint no hidding P.

stang99

You have the only local IRS Eaton 03 that I know of that has an 11 second slip at this point. I am packing a peanut butter sandwich for the meet since it turns out that I will not be having a burger afterall. If I got an 11 sec time slip, I'd go to the nearest bar and celebrate for hours :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who said it was free? If you want a burger your going to have to hand over an 11 sec time slip. :D

stang99

I don't know if they serve root beer, but, it is a restaurant of sorts so they have all kinds of soft drinks. Lots of families eat the so called Mexican food there. Sometimes I eat the carnitas since they are actually usually good. But, I will not be rushing over there to celebrate Sunday because I will be lucky to get in the 12's the way my car is running.

Originally posted by SonicVenum
Same here P, cept I don't drink alcohol. Does that bar you go to sell rootbeer?

stang99

Photoshopped

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Tetge
Lurker
Vehicle: Ford SVT

:lol: Haha. Look what i got ;-) :p

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
i'll be there :) drivin on james walker's nittos.... :) (if he'll let me!)

Team SoCal!
Of course! M, it will be fun to watch your car bog with them after a proper burnout...
:lol1:
Hey now! M doing the big-time Allen-worthy and Juan-worthy burnout!!!
Melting those puppies!
Who cares if they are my daily drivers :bash: :bash:

The anticipation builds. I won't even tell you guys the issues I've had with the Vert for the past couple of days. Right now it has an 'Adam W' Predator tune :bash: :bash: Help, where's Danny???

JW

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
ttt

my mm rollbar has not arrived at xmp and is not due to show up until thur or fri. looks like i may end up being cameraman for sal's. :cryying:

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Ouch! Allan, I hope you guys can get it in, you can paint it later:p

Originally posted by FuShnickens
ttt

my mm rollbar has not arrived at xmp and is not due to show up until thur or fri. looks like i may end up being cameraman for sal's. :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread