Sal's Mustang Day 10/12/03

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Wont be any other place :D. But then i guess a few wonder about that now :shrug: Wonder how the shows going. Strange things come in strange ways, but beware. There is a devil among ya. (Sorry not u Allan ;-) )

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Wont be any other place :D. But then i guess a few wonder about that now :shrug: Wonder how the shows going. Strange things come in strange ways, but beware. There is a devil among ya. (Sorry not u Allan ;-) )

Huh? I have been having an off day, so 'scuse me if I missed that reference altogether. I got up this morning, decided to go end Gray Davis' career early, and started wandering around looking for my keys. 40 minutes and a torn up house later, I decide to empty my pockets and start over. And there's my keys.

Why is it everything is always in the last place you look?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Huh? I have been having an off day, so 'scuse me if I missed that reference altogether. I got up this morning, decided to go end Gray Davis' career early, and started wandering around looking for my keys. 40 minutes and a torn up house later, I decide to empty my pockets and start over. And there's my keys.

Why is it everything is always in the last place you look?

So why look in the 1st place :shrug: Because u thought it was some were else?

:smmon:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damed if I know,

And my Great Grandmother always said "Better the Divil you know, than the Divil you don't"

BTW, if it's not Scottish, it's crap!

Ur not Scottish are ya? I can imagine James being Scottish allky :p. Good saying by ur Grand Mama.

Is the Devil Satan Himself or just the Messenger?

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Movin' on up, to the east side. To a De Luxe apartment in the sky-y-y. Oh movin' on up, to the east side, we finally got a piece of the pie

it's settled, senor blur will entertain us w/ his musical stylings at the next g2g.

maoun

Established Member
man james...just got done with some work on the car...so much more still to do.....i'll see you at B&D tomorrow man.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i won't be able to attend sal's this weekend due to family emergency (aunt having surgery) and will be leaving on the redeye tonight. :( when i get back sunday afternoon i expect to hear about a bunch of 03's in the low-mid 12's w/ one or two threatening to get in the 11's. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread