San Antonio Theater Shooting

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
The tin foil wearing paranoid gun toters above.... it's the "look how big my balls are cause I've got a gun" type people that should be banned from owning them in the first place... because I'm betting they'd be the first to threaten someone with them for farting in a restaurant or theater

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

You Ma'am, are a COMPLETE idiot. :bored:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Two thoughts..

1 - When the shot is what matters most I'll take a perfect shot civilian over a poor aim LEO regardless of his experience. As much as some LEOs attempt to assert their badass image fact is they don't know how they would react in these situations without having been in that situation either. Hopefully the training/conditioning wins but everyone has a fight or flight instinct to overcome.

2 - Training civilians does have a downside. When someone goes off the deep end the police would no longer be dealing with an idiot with a gun. A highly trained idiot with a gun would pose as a much greater threat to everyone. :/

Last edited:

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
Hmmm there are ups and downs as always. Imo people can get a gun easily off the streets trust me ive seen it back in the day happen. But then again some of yall say well people should be able to carry after they take a class and get there license. Did you know if a criminal takes that class shoots up wherever him having a licnese to hold is alot less charges the state can press on him. So thats why alot usually end up with less then 10 years in prison. Really it just boils down to the goverment if they make the pass. We as individuala really cant do anything ya there are pertitions but really who runs that at the end.

OK, I'm curious. Drunk? Or illiterate?

Users who are viewing this thread