Santa Ana Police Raid MMJ Dispensary then EAT marijuanan edibles

NastyNate420

Established Member
I dont know if this was post here but this happened recently and this is how patients are often treated! It is absolutely ridiculous!

[video=youtube;Nm2alNQV0_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm2alNQV0_w[/video]

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Lol sounds about right. The "scene" down here has changed so much over the last few years its ridiculous. Glad I dont need to rely on clinics anymore.

EDIT: Just watched the video. My buddy is currently banging one of the bud tenders who used to work at that clinic. She is a ****ing idiot, but fine as hell.

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I really hope Obama, on his last day, signs an executive order removing marijuana from whatever classification makes it illegal.

NastyNate420

Established Member
Nope I DID NOT edit my Post ... and they are PATIENTS!
The dispensary had hidden cameras that the police didnt know about.
They destroy the cameras so that is cost the people money. They are also know for trashing the place as well so that its harder for you to open back up. Whatever happend to being innocent to PROVEN guilty?

oldmodman

Established Member
Just think.

If the dispensary owner had not been sharp enough to install two hidden cameras that were not part of the camera system that the Police tore down and took with them there would not be any evidence of their moronic activities.

This piece of video has been on all my local TV and cable stations for three days. I have seen it at least 15 times. And now the other police departments are calling the officers involved "disgraces to the uniform"

All thank to a little hidden back up video system. What a great idea!:poke:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Lets just ignore the fact that it was an illegal clinic. The city had given them a cease and desist notice in February, but they failed to do so. They chose to remain open as an illegal clinic, and got raided.

I don't agree that the officers should have destroyed all the equipment, ransacked the place, and possibly consumed some of the product (The PD said they would drug test all the officers). Some of the remarks were uncalled for as well.

I have no idea how the licensing and paperwork works out for these clinics, but this probably could have all been avoided had the owners filed the proper paperwork to stay in business.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln--police-pot-shop-raid-edibles-20150612-story.html

NastyNate420

Established Member
It could have been AVOIDED if the police just DID their JOB instead of acting like a bunch of "THUGS"
Go in and make arrest and file the paperwork. Lets the court sort out the rest!
KNOW YOUR ROLE!

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Lets just ignore the fact that it was an illegal clinic. The city had given them a cease and desist notice in February, but they failed to do so. They chose to remain open as an illegal clinic, and got raided.

I don't agree that the officers should have destroyed all the equipment, ransacked the place, and possibly consumed some of the product (The PD said they would drug test all the officers). Some of the remarks were uncalled for as well.

I have no idea how the licensing and paperwork works out for these clinics, but this probably could have all been avoided had the owners filed the proper paperwork to stay in business.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Regulars520

Established Member
The police could have acted in a more professional manner, however if you are running a illegal shop and one that is specific to drugs (doesn't matter what kind of drugs) raids happen and bad things happen during raids. If this was a pot field they would have burned it and destroyed the farming equipment without a court order or a judge. I'm not taking sides but you have to look at both sides of the picture. When it comes to drug manufacturing, growing, selling, etc... the rules and actions differ. The raid was authorized by a judge for a reason, this wasn't random. Illegal activity involving drugs was taking place. That's how they see it.

NastyNate420

Established Member
To me its the same as a business operating without a business license.
Mostly likely they were following the Prop 215 laws which are legal here in CALI
Either way its just ANOTHER case of the GOVERNMENT doing what every it deems needed! While trampling on peoples rights when they may or may not have broken the law. This happens all across the country in all types of different cases. Citizens being convicted by the police !

Regulars520

Established Member
To me its the same as a business operating without a business license.
Mostly likely they were following the Prop 215 laws which are legal here in CALI
Either way its just ANOTHER case of the GOVERNMENT doing what every it deems needed! While trampling on peoples rights when they may or may not have broken the law. This happens all across the country in all types of different cases. Citizens being convicted by the police !

Not arguing right or wrong, but to the law it is seen as a drug/narcotic situation and was treated that way and then some. Do I agree with the approach? No, this was not a crack house or meth lab, it was a pot dispensary. Could have been handled better, but lets see where it goes with the Press and court system.

oldmodman

Established Member
Just a little more information for all the people that are harping on the "illegal" nature of the clinic. A clinic may be perfectly legal in terms of conduct, but if the city refuses to grant a license (because the new clinic will compete with older clinics that have already paid very large bribes) I don't see that they are committing any real crimes.

They were waiting for their day in court. The system in Santa Ana "MAY" be rigged.

It has now been shown that all the "legal" clinics have paid for "favors" to the mayor. Use of a Limo for long periods of time, expensive dinners at which the tab was totally picked up by the now legal clinics that were in the process of being licensed. Cash kickbacks from the legal clinics to the powerbase in Santa Ana.

Now that the Los Angeles and Southern California press have stuck their noses into this it doesn't look good for a lot of Santa Ana officials. Lrom the mayor and chief of police on down.

This may turn into another Bell Gardens where the mayor and the entire city council are serving state prison sentences.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It could have been AVOIDED if the police just DID their JOB instead of acting like a bunch of "THUGS"
Go in and make arrest and file the paperwork. Lets the court sort out the rest!
KNOW YOUR ROLE!

THIS, I agree with.

Users who are viewing this thread