Savannah

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
lol the pic is an X

LOL if it makes you feel better i got a stock 03 irs in mine so im in the same boat lol.

I've just got done paying for the turbo stuff and my tranny is going out so im having to goT-56. I think i found one in Atlanta though so i'll hopefully be picking it up later in the week

I see the pic. Hmmm?

010608d.jpg

010608.jpg

flashlight

Established Member
Man thats a lot of cobras. I might want to keep my poor little Lightning at home. That looks like a lot of beat down potential

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
It's all good. Red X's piss me off.
lol the only thing resembling a red X i like is a cross hair ;) :banana:

Seems like this summer might be interesting when you guys start comming home. There are afew GT500's around too, one i know has all the bolt ons and is pullied.

I'd imagine once alot of the units come back from deployment we migth start seeing some new cars riding around too....

jshen

Established Member
I got an email from JC Lewis last week.. saying they had a GT500 for sale at approx $50,800. That's why we don't see them here JC will not order a car with a buy paying an admin as a deposit...Which is why I am keeping the Term..

crazycarlo

Established Member
Wow there are more cobras then i could have ever imagined, lol. I deff look forward to meeting everyone when they get back. Should be alot of fun.

Hawkdriver23

Established Member
Ryan I'm guessing your being sarcastic about having a slow cobra with the power your numbers show. Maybe I just missed something?

I got a question for everyone, what type of springs are you guys running and how does it hold up with the crappy Savannah roads?

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
I'm running a tubular k member and Maximum Motor Sports coilovers with Koni Yellows on the front. The rear is koni yellows and steeda springs

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
Ryan I'm guessing your being sarcastic about having a slow cobra with the power your numbers show. Maybe I just missed something?

I got a question for everyone, what type of springs are you guys running and how does it hold up with the crappy Savannah roads?

It's normal cobra numbers my man. 600+rwhp ain't shit these days. :rockon:

I have QA1 Tubular K-Member, QA1 Shocks, Steeda Springs up front.

In the rear I have Bullit shocks (Stock GT rear end) w/Steeda Springs.

I have no issues with any of this stuff until I come up on a sloped driveway and that's when my X pipe scrapes.

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
When i switch back to a solid rear i thought abvout going coilovers, anyone have any experiance?

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
I have the QA1 coil overs up front..I didn't mean to say the steeda springs. I really like them. Easy to adjust and the ride is pretty good. It's still bumpier than normal but that has to do with the tubular K-Member.

crazycarlo

Established Member
I have the eiback sportlines and stock shocks. (they were on the car when purchased) and the ride is bumpy however i have gotten compliments from friends who say my car rides really smooth compared to their stock suspension gt's so i dunno Ill be going front and rear coil overs as soon as I get the intercooler and small things fixed. So who all is actually here in savannah right now not deployed?

Hawkdriver23

Established Member
Yeah, I think I'm gonna stay away from coilovers for now anyway. Looks like the majority that don't go with coilovers go with H&R race springs. Thanks for the input anyway guys. Everyone knows how bad the roads are in Savannah, and I just don't wanna make a bad decision.

Ryan, I agree that 600 hp isn't that uncommon anymore. But that is still gotta be a bad ass ride man. Esp. on the street. Also curious where your at in Baghdad right now?

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
I am at FOB Falcon. About 10-15 miles south of BIAP. I will be home in August on R&R but wont be home for good until Feb 09. Been here since November of 07.

Hawkdriver23

Established Member
FOB Falcon, Yeah I know exactly where it's at. I fly into there to pick up patients pretty often. I'm with the MEDEVAC unit out of FOB Kalsu. It's on Tampa just south of ludafiyah.

Users who are viewing this thread