Saw a Ford GT today *drool*

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
disrespect me and my car and i will disrespect you. if am parked in one space with my beater work truck and you park your Ford GT so close to me that i can't get in my truck i am gonna smash the **** out of your GT.......

Empty V

Established Member
disrespect me and my car and i will disrespect you. if am parked in one space with my beater work truck and you park your Ford GT so close to me that i can't get in my truck i am gonna smash the **** out of your GT.......

You deserve to get your ass kicked. You're real tough dude, vandalizing people's cars when they're not around. If I found someone doing that to one of my cars I'd beat the living shit out of them. I'm going to guess that you're so cool you drive with a helmet.

f-ing retarded people!

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
You deserve to get your ass kicked. You're real tough dude, vandalizing people's cars when they're not around. If I found someone doing that to one of my cars I'd beat the living shit out of them. I'm going to guess that you're so cool you drive with a helmet.

f-ing retarded people!

the last punk that pulled this shit on me i waited for over an hour for this jerk to come back to his car and he never showed. my time is money. $400 an hour to be exact. and so after waiting for an hour and realizing that this peice of trash may not show back up for days i decided to kick his door in and leave.

hopefully next time i will get the chance to confront one of these jerks in person......

Empty V

Established Member
the last punk that pulled this shit on me i waited for over an hour for this jerk to come back to his car and he never showed. my time is money. $400 an hour to be exact. and so after waiting for an hour and realizing that this peice of trash may not show back up for days i decided to kick his door in and leave.

hopefully next time i will get the chance to confront one of these jerks in person......

Point proven, thank you. I'm glad to hear that you think so highly of yourself, and so little of everyone else.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
The problem is that whoever owns the cars obviously feels pretty self important, regardless of what kind of car they drive. Its a dick move to park like that because you are taking up what looks like six parking spots for two cars. You don't know how quickly the lot might fill up and when it does, you are blocking parking spots. It's an inconvenience for everyone, the person looking for a spot and the business owner wanting to make sure that their customers have adequate parking. Parking like that isn't going to stop someone from parking right next to you if they want to or need to. In fact, it will probably increase the likelihood of someone vandalizing your car. It just screams "I'm an asshole who thinks that not only am I, but also my car, is more important than you."

Exactly! If I drove a POS and it was possible if I saw someone parked like that I would box them in to where they couldn't get their car out. Then I would leave my car sitting there all day. ****ing idiots that think just because they paid a stupid price tag for a FORD and a CHEVY they think they can own the parking lot? :bored: gay

Stopsign32v

Established Member

Please shut up :loser:

Stopsign32v

Established Member

And you would find a brick through your Ford GT along with two brand new key made racing stripes, I can assure you that! You and your badass buddy sound like two class acts.

Do you understand that if there is one parking spot, and the car on the other side of the parking spot came over too close in their parking spot that the person parking there can't center their car? I guess if this happened and you happened to be the car two spots over you would kick someone's door in because you're too big of a baby to just get in your car and leave. You are NO better than anyone else reguardless what your ego tells you. :kaboom: I'd pay money to see your Ford GT in a parking lot...

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
And you would find a brick through your Ford GT along with two brand new key made racing stripes, I can assure you that! You and your badass buddy sound like two class acts.

Do you understand that if there is one parking spot, and the car on the other side of the parking spot came over too close in their parking spot that the person parking there can't center their car? I guess if this happened and you happened to be the car two spots over you would kick someone's door in because you're too big of a baby to just get in your car and leave. You are NO better than anyone else reguardless what your ego tells you. :kaboom: I'd pay money to see your Ford GT in a parking lot...

dude, did you ever bother to read and understand any of my posts in this thread :shrug:

i have never had a problem with people parking to close to my GT ever, because i take 2 spots.

now my POS F-150 work truck is a different story. i always park perfectly centered in a single parking spot. the problem is that some idiot will park their vehicle in the spot next to mine and they will not park their car centered in their spot. they will park on or over the white line right next to my drivers side door. when i come back to my truck and find a vehicle parked so close to my Truck and i can't get into my truck through the drivers side. so i go through my passenger door and over the center console to get into the drivers seat to pull my car out of its spot. then i stop and walk up to this persons car and kick their door in.

like i said, if you disrespect me i will disrespect you.......

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
What's w/the hostility regarding how they parked? You buy one of those and see if you want some idiot teenager parking a few inches from you. Looks like they're on the outskirts of the parking lot anyway, so who gives a sh*t.

x2 i park my cobra and my hd truck however the **** i want as long as it is reasonable far away.

svtcobrar2004

Established Member
because... you're a little bitch?

He has a sports car thats valued over more than all of your personal possesions combined. It doesnt look like the parking lot is to terribly busy anyways.

I always loved the "tough" guys that spit on someones car.

hahahahahaha. show me what car you drive so i make sure i pull a tough guy move and piss all over yours :loser:

Empty V

Established Member
when i come back to my truck and find a vehicle parked so close to my Truck and i can't get into my truck through the drivers side. so i go through my passenger door and over the center console to get into the drivers seat to pull my car out of its spot. then i stop and walk up to this persons car and kick their door in.

like i said, if you disrespect me i will disrespect you.......

Wow you truly are a piece of shit, and you've got bad grammar. It's like a 10 year old showed you how to capitalize. I'd tell you to go **** yourself but you'd probably look down and say, "I can't, it's too short!" You are such a yellow coward that you won't even confront someone face to face.

nate71velly

Slow for now
Established Member
Me personally, I wouldn't touch any ones car ever unless they have done harm to my car first. I wouldn't touch any ones car cause I wouldn't want it done to me. Oh and unlike some people on here who always park perfect between the lines, I'm not perfect. But if I do make a mistake and find you spitting on my car... we're fighting for sure. And I love it when people don't know how to talk sh*t so they dog you on your grammar and than call "you" the child. :lol1:. thought we were talking about cars.:poke:

Oman_cobra

Established Member
the FGT looks stunning from any where you see it, it just screams badass every single inch
:rockon:

yellowgt02

Established Member
Wow, Fast Freddy....I think you qualify for Douche Bag of the month...Maybe year.

Simple solution...You have legs...use them. Park at the back of a lot, and maybe not worry about people parking close to your car. Rather than take up 2 parking spots? Have you used your brain at all?

If I ever found a douche bag like you kicking in my door...I can assure you...that YOU WILL be having major dental work done.

Have a nice day, asshat!

CWarrior

Established Member
I built my car with my dad before he passed away, its not the fastest or the best looking, but I wouldn't change one thing about it; regardless of how I park next to someone, what if I was in a hurry, what if I didn't realize? this is life and shit happens, you find a real way to deal with it, be a man and walk away instead of starting violence where there is absolutely no reason for it.

If someone walked over to my car, that has more personal value than your expensive ride and kicked in the door, you might as well walk up to his grave and take a shit on it, it would be hard not to put two in the back of your skull, it would be worth going to prison to remove someone like you from the world. You don't vandalize anyone else's property unless your willing to risk your life, for some of us, its all we have to hold on to someone that we lost.

Think twice before you do these kind of things, there is always someone crazier and hurting enough to do something stupid to protect what they have. For some of us, its protecting something we can't ever get back.

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
parked like assholes. i would of hocked a nice lugey on their windshield.

nice cars though.

I would beat your ass and mines just an 03 GT but I love it.

The problem is that whoever owns the cars obviously feels pretty self important, regardless of what kind of car they drive. Its a dick move to park like that because you are taking up what looks like six parking spots for two cars. You don't know how quickly the lot might fill up and when it does, you are blocking parking spots. It's an inconvenience for everyone, the person looking for a spot and the business owner wanting to make sure that their customers have adequate parking. Parking like that isn't going to stop someone from parking right next to you if they want to or need to. In fact, it will probably increase the likelihood of someone vandalizing your car. It just screams "I'm an asshole who thinks that not only am I, but also my car, is more important than you."

STFU! I park like that all of the time. I don't care what anyone thinks. Because, they sure as hell don't care to put dents in your doors.

Users who are viewing this thread