Saw a Ford GT today *drool*

69Mach1351w

Established Member
The problem is that whoever owns the cars obviously feels pretty self important, regardless of what kind of car they drive. Its a dick move to park like that because you are taking up what looks like six parking spots for two cars. You don't know how quickly the lot might fill up and when it does, you are blocking parking spots. It's an inconvenience for everyone, the person looking for a spot and the business owner wanting to make sure that their customers have adequate parking. Parking like that isn't going to stop someone from parking right next to you if they want to or need to. In fact, it will probably increase the likelihood of someone vandalizing your car. It just screams "I'm an asshole who thinks that not only am I, but also my car, is more important than you."

You guys are ridiculous! You have to park the GT over a few spaces. The Gullwing doors swing too far. You cannot get out.... well unless your a 4 foot tall midget... you cannot make it out of the car if you park it between 2 others.

Let me guess, the next response from you guys " well its your fault for buying a car that has doors like that. You should have bought a smart car and never visited SVTP." :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread