• grey

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • dark

Votes: 35 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mhinchley

Established Member
I am removing my light inserts and installing the gray/red leather (just ordered upholstery yesterday). I am horrible with keeping things clean, so me and suede will not get along.

I do think in your case I would go with the dark gray. It will look good with your car color and be easier not to ruin.

I do not know how you will save almost a grand though......you can buy the leather for $1049 shipped right now, front & rear seats, at LMR like I just did. http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/2003-Mustang-Seat-Upholstery I put vinyl in my fox convertible & my fx4 Ranger........and it just does not feel like leather.

BTW: The upholstery features vinyl back & sides with a leather seating surface, red leather inserts & an embroidered Cobra Snake on the upper front seat backs. The color is Dark Charcoal with Red Inserts...............so there is some vinyl. Not clear if the bolsters are leather or vinyl.......but makes no difference to me. I will live with it however it comes.

I did the seats myself of both aforementioned vehicles above & it was a piece of cake. Don't be afraid to do them yourself to save some coin.

Last edited:

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
540 shipped for the covers and im happy :) very minimal work had to be done to the foam and here's a pic of them done! gotta vaccuum and shampoo the carpet and they will go back in!

20140326_230808_zpsd4b65164.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They do indeed look great. Dark was definitely the way to go. They're going to look GREAT when installed. Nice work!

SlowSVT

Established Member
I love the factory OEM Terminator seats :D

For a steer car among the best I ever sat in :rockon:

if only they weren't so heavy :nonono:

The LT gray will look like "poo" after a while. Go dark

Users who are viewing this thread