Senna

coremaster21

Established Member
I mean its definitely cool but I don't think its that good looking, just my honest opinion.

Svt4ever22

Established Member
I think a street-converted '18 Super Cobra Jet would be pretty cool, too...

I mean, it would be decent. But for the money, I could buy a Civic SI and go ALL. OUT. I’m talking billet block, tanks of nitrous and carbon fiber wheels.

Last edited:

bullitt2735

Established Member
Ben I had my doubts when you said a livery improves the looks but WOW it fixes the car to me, a race car (albeit street legal) needs a race car livery

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not really sure I understand what looks so bad about this? This isn't a Honda Civic SI, it's a super/hyper car built for a purpose and crazy looks/technology. They've looked similar to this as far back as I can remember (i.e. Lamborghini Countach). Can someone point out what kills the car keeping in mind what the car is or do you just not like crazy looking exotics?

2019-mclaren-senna-placement-1525123633.jpg

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
It's called Yachting Blue Metallic. Weissach lightweight package, Magnesium wheels -- a proper car. I'll presently have a proper picture of it.

Still waiting to hear back from Ford on the GT application.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
It's called Yachting Blue Metallic. Weissach lightweight package, Magnesium wheels -- a proper car. I'll presently have a proper picture of it.

I will trade you my mystichrome for any vehicle in your garage .... fair?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

I was wondering if you where going to apply again when Ford announced they were going to produce more. Good luck. Yellow? If you get approved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I was wondering if you where going to apply again when Ford announced they were going to produce more. Good luck. Yellow? If you get approved?

I'm thinking metallic red or blue, if you can believe that. The GT's shape really seems to like those colors - I saw it in blue and it was ... choice! I'll probably make a mecca to see it in person in some different colors before choosing.

If I get the opportunity.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I'm thinking metallic red or blue, if you can believe that. The GT's shape really seems to like those colors - I saw it in blue and it was ... choice! I'll probably make a mecca to see it in person in some different colors before choosing.

We all know that yellow is the fastest color though.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Blue does look sharp I’ll have to google red haven’t paid much attention to that color on them. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread