Share a pic of the (Heart -n- Soul) of your 2013-14 Shelby GT500

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, your buddy did one hell of a job on your engine bay and hood! Very talented.

blue 07

Established Member
Yeah, your buddy did one hell of a job on your engine bay and hood! Very talented
He is for sure. Here is the first one he did and I thought it was way to dark. He redid it for me by going over the old one ! He added more depth and color to the mouth of the cobra and eyes, changed the appearance of the flames the the cai as well. All airbrushed by hand, one of a kind, something you cant get at a store, so it makes it pretty special.

Attachments

• IMG_0474.JPG
    IMG_0474.JPG
    266.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3660.JPG
    IMG_3660.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3704.JPG
    IMG_3704.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3628.JPG
    IMG_3628.JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 83

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks man, it came out good overall, I just kinda want a nicer supercharger now lol
Your practically putting out shelby 1000 power. At your power level ......IMO you couldnt go wrong with either a KB or Whipple. You built yourself a bad ass GT500 brother but that 2014 SS is calling you......lol

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
This engine bay is more go than show.

Love it.

HOWEVER

Spin your air filter about 90* so the metal "stripe" is not showing like it is in the pic.
Thanks man, I didn't want to over due it with dress up parts but I'm happy how it looks and it makes great power. And yes good call on the filter.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
I like the brushed aluminum trim panel in front of the coolant overflow bottles. Looks great.
I agree @gimmie11s. How he incorperated it with the ford brushed aluminum caps is awesome. Never seen anything like it. Very well thought out and original. Standout for sure!!!......(y)

Users who are viewing this thread