Share a pic of the (Heart -n- Soul) of your 2013-14 Shelby GT500

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Great pics guys. Hoping for a Mother’s Day first cruise. Would’ve been today but weather sucks.
I’ll grab a pic.
I’m on lookout for a real carbon fiber front radiator cover if anyone has a lead I’d appreciate it. Even new.
-J

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I like the brushed aluminum trim panel in front of the coolant overflow bottles. Looks great.
I have this thing about not looking like everyone else's.
Common radiator cover treatments are body color, body color with stripes, CF, or murals.
I found a co. ( www.stainlessshowworksinc.com ) that makes kits, polished or brushed, & I had never seen a GT500 in my area of the country with one, so I decided that was for me..

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Great pics guys. Hoping for a Mother’s Day first cruise. Would’ve been today but weather sucks.
I’ll grab a pic.
I’m on lookout for a real carbon fiber front radiator cover if anyone has a lead I’d appreciate it. Even new.
-J
We want to see some pics of the heart and soul of your beast. Quit holding out on us "J"..........:LOL:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh I’m more than ready to get her back in the road and grab a few pics.
Check this crazy one out:

46765114-EA6B-4E1E-BB81-F6FB69442647.jpeg

Definitely unique.
-J

GTMAN212

Established Member
I missed 1/2 the cruise nights last year, & the ones I did make, I didn't see you ?
Will you make the cruise night on 12 May ??
I only went to 1 or so with the car last year since I get home so late during the week I usually don't get there till like 7. I might be able to make it this week.

Users who are viewing this thread