Should I buy this GT500!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Thanks Dave!

Chuck here's one for ya on Ebay from a private owner. Black with stripe delete just like your looking for!!!!

248c_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-MUSTANG-SHELBY-COBRA-ONLY-275-MILES_W0QQitemZ320097289658QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

chuckstang

Established Member
well if you'r not too much in a hurry. You can probable get the new Shelby GT500[KR],thats comming out in 2008. It will be at the New-York Auto show this next month,starting up i think4/5/07-till around the 15th. I'd be looking into that shelby if had the oportunity to buy it at a reasonable price. But that i'm afraid will not be lickely. If we thought the Shelby Gt500 were over board with the ADM. We haven't even begun too see where this baby will sell for. But this may be your oportunity to get a 2007 model at a discount or even at MSRP. Whether it's a 2007 or a 2008 model. Just might be worth not to buy too soon. I'd sure check it out. I'm calling my dealer tomorrow uinreference too the KR,that comming out and will atempt to lock one in for 2008.I will not wait for them to even call me up on this unit.Well good luck and pray that you find your shelby GT500/or KR-model

Last edited:

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Whoah, Chuck...
sorry it didn't work out for you. As you know, I have the same mentality, MSRP (I'm sure you know that). Next chance, I would just pick up the phone & call direct as it saves time. We will get our deals one day, I am confident of that. Keep looking, it'll happen one day...
Me, I want on '08 for MSRP, so I have a little wait anyway...then a long wait for delivery.
Since we are from the same area, I was thinking--- let me go first and I'll tell you who I bought it from!!! :lol:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
dirty_canadian said:
im a ford salesman and i can get you out the door in a gt500 for +/-50k$

1-800-835-3247 ask for Kenneth

What color combos do you have? Are you in Texas?

chuckstang

Established Member
50k would be a great deal right now, Im currently looking for dealers with 07 allocations that will order one for me for around 50-53k.
I thought about waiting for an 08 but I want one this summer!

Users who are viewing this thread