Show Me Your Lowered GT500's Please

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Not a GT500 but looks like one, sort of!

Ford Racing K springs. 1.5" down all around.

9541218581_b0e8e0138c_b.jpg

9541432431_821bd28bf1_b.jpg

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Ky GT500...

Beautiful car. That second picture is pure sex, exactly how I vision mine looking. Every time you post I feel my wallet getting lighter and my mod list getting longer.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Ky GT500...

Beautiful car. That second picture is pure sex, exactly how I vision mine looking. Every time you post I feel my wallet getting lighter and my mod list getting longer.
Agreed! When I get my new camera I will be trying to replicate that type of picture with my car. Looking at that car makes me wish I had gotten Eibach springs, but I barely get in and out of my driveway as it is now so.... lol, I need one of those actions that allows me to pop the car up about six inches when I'm going into my driveway, and then slam it back down for the cruise. How funny is it that a few years ago I would've said lowered cars look stupid.:bash:

@Ky GT500, where did you locate the alert unit for your ci? did you have to modify anything to do so?

Ky GT500

Established Member
Ky GT500...

Agreed! When I get my new camera I will be trying to replicate that type of picture with my car. Looking at that car makes me wish I had gotten Eibach springs, but I barely get in and out of my driveway as it is now so.... lol, I need one of those actions that allows me to pop the car up about six inches when I'm going into my driveway, and then slam it back down for the cruise. How funny is it that a few years ago I would've said lowered cars look stupid.:bash:

@Ky GT500, where did you locate the alert unit for your ci? did you have to modify anything to do so?

Thanks guys for the kind words. Super happy with how it has turned out. Had a friend of mine take the pics, he has all the toys to finesse the pics to get them to pop. Took about 240 of them, triple exposure each push of the button. Has a lot that he is playing with, can't wait to see them.

I know the feeling on the mod list, about done, but have a few other things to add/change before I'll quit. Eibachs were a no brainier for me, very happy with them, no settlement issues like some of the other guys are having with the FRPP's. I'm 4" off the ground under the splitter, I have to hit some drives at an angle to get into them, small inconvenience for the look.

MZ,,,no mod done for the install of the ci, I'll take some pics in a few and post for ya to see where everything went.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Agreed!

MZ,,,,PM sent with pics.

Saw what some other folks had done with mounting the alert display up above the lights in overhead pod, that was ok, but I didn't like the idea of taking my eyes off the road to look up. When it goes off, you just have to glance down to see it, much better placement for me.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
DAMN, great photo skills.
Really can see the flake in the SGM!
Also, if you see that slight orange line above your amber light tint, that can be cured by being real anal and a sharpie, ask me how I know :)
-J

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Damnit!! I REFUSE to put pictures of somebody else's SGM as my desktop background!!!
Please DO NOT post this picture in 1366x768 :rockon:

IMG_8497.jpg

Ky GT500

Established Member
Damnit!! I REFUSE to put pictures of somebody else's SGM as my desktop background!!!
Please DO NOT post this picture in 1366x768 :rockon:

IMG_8497.jpg

I did it too, before I got mine, found a guys SGM pics on the web and used his for my background. He has since sold his.

Thanks for the compliment, I've passed all the good words from everyone about my pics, on to my friend that took them. Building a new home in the spring and will be using/enlarging some of these for my man cave above the garage, wife is allowing me to decorate it with Shelby stuff.

11BLK5.0

Established Member
ca1fc1894a4541f728edca22c9c4cfce.jpg

Lowered on eibach springs with bmr upper and lower control arms and panhard bar.

paluka21

Established Member
Great looking rides. These cars look great with a little bit lower stance. Would love to do mine but my driveway is just too steep.

Users who are viewing this thread