Small photoshoot from today with my DSG Cobra...

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Damn good looking cars, I'm going to have to tint my tails like you did, German inspection doesnt want the reverse light tinted and I dont wanna just cut the overlay.

O4COBRA

Established Member
Nah, I meant the tails on your cobra. I dislike the way the FRCs tail lights look flush like that...

You mind giving me the details and specifics on the way you tinted your tails....

Haha, just checkin'. I actually got the taillights off a guy on eBay. He puts a lot of effort into them. He takes the lights, sands them, tints them, clears them, and then wet sands them again to make them nice and clear. And he will also give you a $50 credit if you trade in your old ones. BTW, mine are "light" smoke if you end up having some done. He'll make them black if you don't state light smoke. here is the link to his eBay page...

Ford Mustang Smoked Tail lights GT OEM Black Tinted - eBay (item 260697690051 end time Dec-23-10 21:42:14 PST)

Damn good looking cars, I'm going to have to tint my tails like you did, German inspection doesnt want the reverse light tinted and I dont wanna just cut the overlay.

Thanks! The guy that tints the lights, he can cover the back up lights if you want to while he is tinting the rest. And he clear coats them after. So that might be the best bet for you. Mine are light smoke if you end up ordering some from him, just so you know...

Ford Mustang Smoked Tail lights GT OEM Black Tinted - eBay (item 260697690051 end time Dec-23-10 21:42:14 PST)

Great Pics, clean Cobra, LOVE IT!!!!!!

Thanks MG. Glad you like them... :thumbsup:

hakeem_svt

Established Member
5210105099_e2633f5e0e_b.jpg

Awesome photos manو I loved it... I want to know where this pic ford logo locate in your car?

O4COBRA

Established Member
Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Nice shots, but I do have one small suggestion...on some of the side shots, there's a bit of a leftward slant - you may want to consider straightening them up with a crop in PS.

O4COBRA

Established Member
nice pics, both cars look great
\

Thanks.

I couldn't agree more... :beer:

Nice shots, but I do have one small suggestion...on some of the side shots, there's a bit of a leftward slant - you may want to consider straightening them up with a crop in PS.

Thanks Hybred. I think I see what you're saying. Some of the pics slant upward to the left? Thanks for the input, just one more thing I need to think about I'm working on them...

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
Bleh, who would own a DSG?!?! lol jk!!!

Looks awesome, great location and great quality of pics!! :)

u1cobra

Established Member
Nice pictures and sweet cars man!:rockon:
I want dsg oval emblem!!!
I like your buddy's C5-R headlights:rolling:, but I don't like a big hole without license filler:shrug:.
Why does he do it?

O4COBRA

Established Member
pictures look good bro! I need to get another camera very soon...gotta get my car going and get a shoot soon!

Thanks Colton. You do need to get a camera soon. And get the 32V swap done in your GT so we can take them out for some shots!

Bleh, who would own a DSG?!?! lol jk!!!

Looks awesome, great location and great quality of pics!! :)

Haha, I know right! Who would own a DSG Cobra. Thanks!

Nice pictures and sweet cars man!:rockon:
I want dsg oval emblem!!!
I like your buddy's C5-R headlights:rolling:, but I don't like a big hole without license filler:shrug:.
Why does he do it?

Thanks u1. You can have one of the emblems, I got it from a member on here who makes them. The lights are a love hate thing. Some love them, some hate them. They actually work really well with the HID's that are in them. The reason for the big hole in the front is that the air intake is right behind it. If you look through it you can see the filter sitting right there. I think it's an LsX thing... :beer:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-ford-oval-trunk-emblems-black-red-white.html

Nice pics man. Love the emblem..

Thanks. I do too. A couple of people have noticed it, which is pretty cool...

Users who are viewing this thread