Snow Leopard is no Joke!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Very, very impressive.
Held onto it's meal all the way down and through the bumps.

GerryMX

Established Member
That was intense! Cats that body size can be very flexible, she must be trained well. Still, the hard part of dragging it up.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
Amazing. tenacity doesn't even describe it. I'm surprised that neither of them were injured badly. That's one bad cat for sure.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Snow leopards are rarely seen in the wild. As powerful as they are (with their powerful rear legs they can jump up to 50'), it is really amazing that a fall like that on rugged terrain didn't apparently injure it.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I just still cant wrap my head around not getting the wind knocked out of it when falling a 100 ****ing feet to the ground to a stone wall landing! I mean how the hell does that happen?

I know if I get the wind knocked out of me the first thing I do is open my mouth looking for air!
Utterly Epic!

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Because humans are BITCHES. Animals are BEAST.

+1

Similar to when hunting and you shoot something with a high powered rifle through both lungs and the heart, turning their insides to mush, and they still somehow manage to run hundreds of yards before they go down. A person would drop like a sack of potatoes.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I wonder how much of a factor adrenaline Takes.

kinda like how drunk/ high people survive car accidents because their mind is elsewhere due to inebriation.

I imagine adrenaline is the same way. Leopard is so in tune and high on adrenaline for a meal and not losing
It

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder how much of a factor adrenaline Takes.

kinda like how drunk/ high people survive car accidents because their mind is elsewhere due to inebriation.

I imagine adrenaline is the same way. Leopard is so in tune and high on adrenaline for a meal and not losing
It

Indeed. At minimum the same amount of adrenaline that pumps through your body, as your boyfriend inserts his favorite baseball bat into your cavities for his pleasure. That snow leopard and you are two tough SOBs!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Indeed. At minimum the same amount of adrenaline that pumps through your body, as your boyfriend inserts his favorite baseball bat into your cavities for his pleasure. That snow leopard and you are two tough SOBs!

I got rid of the 350z ... I’m back to women. It’s fine.. it’s fine I swear

Users who are viewing this thread