So my deposit is in and I will have a gt350 soon. What mods will be available on the

2016 Gt350

Established Member
So my question is what mods will be available for a Voodoo engine?

As far as I know you cant turbo a Voodoo due to the high compression.

If this is true what options will we have when we get our cars?

jbs$

Established Member
If any that is true, then, our option is to love the view of Dodge and Vett tail lights.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I'm sure the motor with full exhaust, CAI and tune will be a very strong runner. The good thing about high compression is you don't need as much boost to achieve the same numbers, so I don't see why it's a problem.

Lemers

Established Member
Does the dealer have an allocation? What price are you getting for the car? When will it be delivered? What options are you getting? Did you sign anything?

2016 Gt350

Established Member
Does the dealer have an allocation? Yes they do...

What price are you getting for the car? MSRP

When will it be delivered? No one knows that

Lemers

Established Member
Since you haven't really ordered one yet, no options, no price, no delivery date; the dealer doesn't "officially have an allocation". Just like dodge dealers were doing with the Hellcats; they took your deposit in "expectation" of an allocation.

Lemers

Established Member
So the dealer hopefully signed up for the program, if so they know they are getting a minimum of 2 in 2 years (1 per year).

Still not an "official" allocation until Ford provides the dealers with the ability to order the car.

Things can happen that can completely change how this is going to work. With around 5000 there should be plenty for the big dealers and a few smaller stores may get one.

Just be careful, did they promise you their first allocation?

Voltwings

Established Member
You can turbo a high compression motor, but if you want to put a turbo on this car, you dont really understand what you're ordering, or how its built.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
If any that is true, then, our option is to love the view of Dodge and Vett tail lights.

I gotta tell you guys, when I became comfortable with myself as a man (Some call it getting old) I realized a couple things:

1) My car is my car. I spent the money on it, I earn each penny that pays for it and no one is going to change the relationship I have with it. It is all about me, period. I don't give a rats a$$ what you think.

2) Someone is always faster.

Each time I accomplished anything in life that has had real meaning, having a faster car than someone else became less and less important.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
You can turbo a high compression motor, but if you want to put a turbo on this car, you dont really understand what you're ordering, or how its built.

Exactly.

I have had the first allocation at my dealer since they closed the dealer sign up. I do not plan to mod (well maybe a sound system upgrade lol). If what they (the guys that built it) are saying is accurate, this is a complete package. You should want for nothing.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Since you haven't really ordered one yet, no options, no price, no delivery date; the dealer doesn't "officially have an allocation". Just like dodge dealers were doing with the Hellcats; they took your deposit in "expectation" of an allocation.

Not the same. If the dealer only promised one to the OP, and that's it....he DOES have allocation and the OP will get his. (Assuming the dealer is enrolled.)

So the dealer hopefully signed up for the program, if so they know they are getting a minimum of 2 in 2 years (1 per year).

Still not an "official" allocation until Ford provides the dealers with the ability to order the car.

Things can happen that can completely change how this is going to work. With around 5000 there should be plenty for the big dealers and a few smaller stores may get one.

Just be careful, did they promise you their first allocation?

You're funny.

I guarantee you that if a dealer (any size) signs up for the program he will get ATLEAST 1 the first year, and 1 the second year.

So, as long as OP's dealer signed up for the program (I'd ask for verification), then they will get one.

Zemedici

Established Member
Not the same. If the dealer only promised one to the OP, and that's it....he DOES have allocation and the OP will get his. (Assuming the dealer is enrolled.)

You're funny.

I guarantee you that if a dealer (any size) signs up for the program he will get ATLEAST 1 the first year, and 1 the second year.

So, as long as OP's dealer signed up for the program (I'd ask for verification), then they will get one.

school's in session, boys.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
So my deposit is in and I will have a gt350 soon. What mods will be available...

So, you want to take a car that's had countless hours of development on the chassis, suspension, drivetrain, and setup for a straight off the lot, purpose built road racer. Then, you want to slap a heat-soaking, unpredictable power adding, straight-line performing modification to it? You'll be happier if you just go buy a Hellcat.

Ford built a high-powered NA engine for endurance and smooth power. If they wanted huge numbers, why would they step back 100+ horsepower from the 2014 GT500?

Zemedici

Established Member
I honestly don't feel schooled. He has his opinion and I have mine.

Dodge had to tell dealers to stop taking orders on hellcats that aren't being built. This could be the same case.

I was advising causation to the OP.

what he's stating is not an opionion. That's what i'm getting at.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
I honestly don't feel schooled. He has his opinion and I have mine.

Dodge had to tell dealers to stop taking orders on hellcats that aren't being built. This could be the same case.

I was advising causation to the OP.

If the dealer paid the entrance fee, they are guaranteed 1 vehicle per year for 2 years. If he has a contract stating he has the first allocated, he is good.

Users who are viewing this thread