• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

So my sister and her daughter are going to jail.

Discussion in 'Road Side Pub' started by Outlaw99, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Outlaw99

Outlaw99 Join us. Moderator

ill make this short and sweet.

My sister moved in with my dad in 2012 to be with him and take care of him due to his declining health. in 2013 he had open heart surgery and had 7 bypass stints placed. Also recently had right foot amputated due to diabetes. hes 78. Also has macular degeneration.

she was supposed to be paying his medical bills with his social security income. My dad had a retirement CD of $275,000 that was only to be used for emergency medical expenses, home emergencies, final expenses and if anything was left over was to be divided between his 4 children.

we found out on Feb 21st of this year that my sister that was living with him and her 24 year old daughter stole every cent. She got an extra card issued on his CD bank account and gave a card to her daughter. every single day they would take out the maximum amount in cash from ATM's and go on 10,000 shopping sprees. when the money ran out, she cashed in his 3 life insurance policies. stole his credit cards and maxed them out. Nearly stole his home.

We hired an attorney and filed 3 civil lawsuits against both of them. We also have an elder exploitation investigation with adult protective services. I also went to the sheriff dept and filed a criminal report and they are currently investigating. we pulled the bank statements for 4 years and they left a paper trail 10 miles wide. there is no denying it.

the detectives are pulling ATM footage and other evidence.

we had her evicted today from my dads home. my dad is in a physical therapy rehab for the next month learning how to walk again.

there was over 1,500 fraud transactions on the bank statements. they are going to fry in prison.

so....how was ya'lls day?

2. Zemedici

Zemedici Well-Known Member Established Member

Why.....would someone do that to their own father? Especially in this day and age, where it can easily be tracked....

Wow Kris. Sorry. :(

lastcall190 likes this.
  3. Outlaw99

Outlaw99 Join us. Moderator

i know. its been a crazy month. lawyers, detectives....DSS...every single day. they are in hiding. but they will get caught.

getTwisted and Zemedici like this.
  4. Zemedici

Zemedici Well-Known Member Established Member

Was wondering where you'd been, wish it was on happier circumstance. What did your father say about all of this?

5. 13COBRA

13COBRA Resident Ford Dealer Premium Member Established Member

That's unreal.

I'm sorry to hear about that shit. I can't believe people. How the **** do they sleep at night?

jeffh81 and Zemedici like this.
  6. carrrnuttt

carrrnuttt My shit don't stink Established Member

First question that popped in my head.

That's some ****ed up shit. I don't know how you feel about your sister and niece beyond this, but I am sorry about it, and they can both rot in prison.

7. tones_RS3

tones_RS3 I like members members. Premium Member Established Member

EXACTLY!!
    Unbelievable. Sorry to hear of this Kris. I hope they rot in jail.
    I wonder what compels someone to do this, especially to their own family member?

bingman and Zemedici like this.
  8. AustinJ427

AustinJ427 Well-Known Member Established Member Beer Money Bros.

That pisses me off man. Your dad probably busted his ass for a lot of years for that money.

9. Blk04L

Blk04L . . . Premium Member Established Member

They would be dead to me.
    Beyond ****ed up.

10. ZYBORG

ZYBORG Let's roll.. Premium Member Established Member

Thats pretty classy right there....

11. hoamskilet

hoamskilet Well-Known Member Established Member

Good Lord man.....I just......wow

12. oldmodman

oldmodman Well-Known Member Established Member

Make sure you visit them in jail everyday.
    Sit down on the other side of the glass.
    Pick up the phone. The laugh your ass off, and leave.
    Do it everyday. At court too.

murse, Ibleedblue13, Zemedici and 2 others like this.
  13. Sonic605hp

Sonic605hp I have a large member. Established Member

I'm so sorry to hear that, what a nightmare. Did you have a close relationship until this was uncovered? Did she have anything like this in her character in the past?

14. 4a7191a

4a7191a Well-Known Member Established Member

More common than not these days. Sorry to hear op.
    Best of luck for your dad and you.

15. ON D BIT

ON D BIT Finish First Established Member

Is your dad going to see any of this money he earned returned to him? Can they salvage any of the illegally used cd?

16. PaxtonShelby

PaxtonShelby FRULE10 Established Member

Sorry to hear his news. I can understand how angry you and your Dad may be, but don't let yourself stoop to your Sister's/Niece's level. By all means throw the book at them and maximize their punishment and recover every penny you can, but don't let them see how upset you are and don't let yourself do/say things that make you a seem like the kind of person you don't want to be. Best of luck to you and Dad.

17. o2gt

o2gt Active Member Established Member

I wish you luck and Im sorry to hear about that. It could be a long process so just be prepared for that. Do either of them have criminal records? I hope they do time, but if they have clean records I would not be surprised if they do very little if any. good luck to you, I hope you can recover some money or property.

18. Recon

Recon Well-Known Member Established Member

Sorry to hear about this.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

19. Duecestang

Duecestang Active Member Established Member

Well I have stolen one time a pack of fruity stripes gum my mom took me back in the store and told them I stole it and then started beating the shit out of me my legs and ass looked like the red fruity stripes gum that was 36 year's a go I still remember it to this day and haven't stole since then much less from my parents sorry man I know this sucks for you at least you got them out of the house before they sold it

20. Equalbracket

Equalbracket Well-Known Member Established Member

Sorry to hear. I had two family members pass that had faith in their children to do what they wanted done with their money. Instead on both sides of my family greed took over and they kept every penny to themselves.

Start a construction company with nothing, build it up run it successfully for 55 years, sell and retire with a fortune. Step daughter gets it all after my grandfathers second wife changed her will shortly after his death, all of a sudden she didn't have dementia for one day.

Money brings the worst out of some people, family I never imagined were capable of such disgusting behavior. Greatest man I knew died thinking he left me something he worked his entire life for, in the end I couldn't even get the only thing I wanted, his pocket knife.

matab14 likes this.