So, what's it like to daily drive 1,000HP?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Title is asking a question as if he wants to know. Pretty simple. Aside from that at first glance one could assume he is going to show you.

But when the title also says "Well, I Don't Know," is it really leading you on to expect a 1,000HP car? If you think so, and I'm not saying you do personally, but revisit critical thinking and comprehension.

The title is catchy and I full well knew what I was doing, but the butthurt from one of your own who did absolutely nothing wrong is amazing.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Suggestions for others in your web series

A review of flying Southwest titled “Whats it like to have a private jet, well I wouldn’t know”

An overview of your hometown in North Carolina titled “Whats it like to live in a castle in Scotland, well I wouldn’t know”

A discussion of the rules of chutes and ladders titled “Whats it like to be a Grandmaster chess player, well I wouldn’t know”

A critique of Bruce Lee’s Enter the Dragon titled “Whats it like to be a fifth degree black belt, well I wouldn’t know”

Title is dumb, not because I do not have a sense of humor or am butthurt but because it is dumb. Also, shorten your vid up and edit it if you want more than 6 people to watch it. For instance few care about what a crappy mustang interior looks like (I have one so i know how crappy they are...) so need to spend 90 seconds and take multiple shots of it..... The shorter the better. Focus. If your vid is about driving a 850 whp mustang then make it about that.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
But it was true? So...
Dude knock it off, this is the exact same click bait garbage other douchebags use. Guess I 'll start a channel, here's my first few "honest videos".

What's it like to own a FXX, I don't know
Finally went up in an F/A18, I didn't but someone has
Did I just hit a target from a mile away????? No, but here's video of me shooting Campbell cans off a fence post from 5'.

Kiohtee

Established Member
You guys do know how monetization on YouTube works, right? Unless they've changed the rules, and maybe they have I don't know, videos have to be at least 10 minutes long and guess what, you have to get views! Hard concept to grasp I know, but I don't want YouTube looking at my channel in the future and refusing monetization because a couple sandy vags on SVTP wanted three minute videos about shit they only want to complain about anyway.

It's a catchy title with no dishonesty but was still very much relevant to the topic at hand in general; what it's like to daily drive a high horsepower car. The hyperbole examples y'all have used are just ridiculous, as they have zero relevance to the topic at hand. Your examples aren't even clickbait at that point. Anyway, I hate to burst your bubble, but my car making an additional 185RWHP wouldn't affect the way it drives, sounds or idles the way it already does as seen in my video.

Edit: It seems that YouTube did lift the 10 minute video limit, which is awesome and really helps my editing now, but my point stands.

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
You guys do know how monetization on YouTube works, right? Unless they've changed the rules, and maybe they have I don't know, videos have to be at least 10 minutes long and guess what, you have to get views! Hard concept to grasp I know, but I don't want YouTube looking at my channel in the future and refusing monetization because a couple sandy vags on SVTP wanted three minute videos about shit they only want to complain about anyway.

It's a catchy title with no dishonesty but was still very much relevant to the topic at hand in general; what it's like to daily drive a high horsepower car. The hyperbole examples y'all have used are just ridiculous, as they have zero relevance to the topic at hand. Your examples aren't even clickbait at that point. Anyway, I hate to burst your bubble, but my car making an additional 185RWHP wouldn't affect the way it drives, sounds or idles the way it already does as seen in my video.

Edit: It seems that YouTube did lift the 10 minute video limit, which is awesome and really helps my editing now, but my point stands.
giphy.gif

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
A chuckle did a me at the "look at the size of those mirrors" distracted comment. Ooh, a squirrel!

Constructive criticism: Try very hard to match the sound levels of your music (however terrible) and your voice. Loud interior background noise + soft spoken Vlogger = Gato turning up the headphone volume and then going def when Vlogger decides a musical interlude is necessary.

SVTP advice: Don't attempt to argue semantics with us, we'll drag you down to our level and smother you with stupid.

General advice: What's it like to drive a $65,000 Lexus or miss a 4th gear shit on an MT-82. If you don't know the answer to both, seriously take the SVTP advice above.

Kiohtee

Established Member
A chuckle did a me at the "look at the size of those mirrors" distracted comment. Ooh, a squirrel!

Constructive criticism: Try very hard to match the sound levels of your music (however terrible) and your voice. Loud interior background noise + soft spoken Vlogger = Gato turning up the headphone volume and then going def when Vlogger decides a musical interlude is necessary.

SVTP advice: Don't attempt to argue semantics with us, we'll drag you down to our level and smother you with stupid.

General advice: What's it like to drive a $65,000 Lexus or miss a 4th gear shit on an MT-82. If you don't know the answer to both, seriously take the SVTP advice above.

But those mirrors were massive man! But yeah, I'm learning about the audio as I go. The next video may not be any better in that regard as it's already filmed and edited, but I'll fix my mistakes moving forward. As for the music though, I don't know what to do. I HAVE to use non-copyrighted pieces, which doesn't leave a wonderful selection unfortunately.

On not arguing semantics; it's just fun. Anyone giving me shit over this will never be a supporter or want to see the channel succeed, so to hell with it, I'm arguing! If someone wants to provide a definition as to what they're referring to as clickbait, I'm open to revising what I think it is personally and issuing an apology.

And I know both answers.

Zemedici

Established Member
Eh - you’re playing the Youtube game. 815rwhp is damn close to 1000chp...soo....

Who gives a shit? Publicity is publicity, rather amusing the resident lunatics have a problem with the video. Put whatever YOU want on YOUR channel. Lololol bigger problems in the world people...lord.

We should all want a badass, fast, twin turbo mustang. What’s wrong with y’all? The cars sick.

Users who are viewing this thread