• Ham & Turkey

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • OTHER (specify)

Votes: 29 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jebadias

Established Member
I'm not too good for subway and I will admit to eating there from time to time. I don't care too much for the designer fast food places, they tend to be in harder to get to areas and their customers seem a bit pretentious, and use big, hard to understand words like pretentious.

Anyway, I like a Spicy Italian sitting across from me while I eat a Spicy Italian sandwich, on Italian bread, Pepper Jack Cheese, with everything but tomato and lettuce topped with oil and vinegar.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I will need the following:

6 gallons of Rogaine
Industrial size packs of Extenze and CSD's penis pump
CSD
A loan from CSD
"How to **** 200 Women" written by: CSD

50laugh.gif

wht93gted

Established Member
I turn around and walk back out. I hate it so much. The bread is fake, the meat is fake, the cheese is plastic.

MMMMMM looks so good!
subway-mr-120628-2-jpg_180122.jpg

As far as "healthy" fast food, chipotle is about it. Not that it's even healthy, it's just the lesser of the evils, but I can get a bowl with no rice, and load up on the meat.

I'll do this, in a bowl (it's about as healthy as I can\willing to get):
- fajita veggies (peppers\onions)
- beans
- double meat (usually chicken and pulled pork)
- lettuce
- guac
- salsa

Not saying I don't have a weak spot for tbell or white castle when we've been out drinking.

VNMUS03

Established Member
"We" meaning my wife and I. No worries man, I understanding what you are saying. Haha.

^^^ LOLZ!

Me:

6'1

205 LBS

Currently around 18-20% Body Fast (was 4.5-5% 217 in high school over 13+ years ago)

Credit Score is actually upper 700's, was low 600's 3-4 years ago.

Still have hair, but, thinning in back.

Same women for 11 Years

6-7" wang, also have not measured in years.

Bench about 150 (I am no longer in shape, max used to be 275)

Make 60K a year

Just bought my first house last April (Most of SVPT has a house by 21 and are making six figures)

Haha, good shit.

217 at 4.5-5% body fat = god like aesthetics. You looked better and leaner than most do comp ready.
However, 217 at 4.5-5% body fat with a Max bench of 275 is beyond terrible. Almost unbelievable.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
217 at 4.5-5% body fat = god like aesthetics. You looked better and leaner than most do comp ready.
However, 217 at 4.5-5% body fat with a Max bench of 275 is beyond terrible. Almost unbelievable.

I hit 4.5% once, but, from then on, it was steady @ 5% B/F.

I never was very strong when it came to bench pressing, but, I could squat over 600LBS, D-Lift 450 and Leg Press over 600.

Wasn't hercules, and 4 other guys I trained with back then were even more muscular and more "ripped" than I was, but were not as strong as I was overall.

People train for different things. I had a well balanced amount of lower-middle-upper body muscles and wasn't one of those that "forgot leg day"

Blakonblak94

Wishin it was SVT
Established Member

I am in agreement. Not hating 275 isn't exactly light but still.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Amazing how a worthless thread about WHAT DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR SANDWICH turned into a body building dick measuring thread.

:read:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
^^^ LOL Yup.

I forgot, this is SVTP. The site where millionaires roam, guy that make Arnold and Chuck Norris look weak and are banging super models.

cobraless

Established Member
I am on the road everyday, so I am always eating lunch out. I got tired of Subway after my first month of working, and now choose other places to go. (Spicy Italian was my choice btw) If I am getting a sub sandwich my order of choice goes:

Local Mom & Pop (If available)
Firehouse
Jimmy Johns
Blimpie
Subway

I think Blimpie's meat quality is not better than Subway but their bread is better. Toasted Firehouse sub is pretty damn good.

hoamskilet

Established Member
There's a few sandwiches I like at Subway, but my go to is absolutely the chicken bacon ranch on jalapeno cheese bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, parmesan cheese, oregano, and sometimes either jalapeno or giardiniera peppers

dooberGN

Established Member
Another observation, everyone that works at Subway is high on something. I always have to repeat myself because they can't remember what item I requested.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Users who are viewing this thread