Sold my GT350R, bought something a bit faster...

MG0h3

Established Member
Wow. Awesome driving and sounds amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ToddW702

Established Member
Wow. Makes me feel so slow on that track. Thing is moving. It almost looks like one of my laps with the video playing in fast forward. Ha ha.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
A bit of the sexy beast on track:

Benjamin Sloss_ Mustang GT4_Saturday-4.jpg

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
How does it compare to the ACR E and the 488 GT3? Looking forward to your thoughts.

It's surprisingly close to the ACR in performance. Similar weight, similar power, similar grip. The ACR has more aero, the Mustang accelerates faster at high speed and has better brakes... it's a close one.

The 488GT3 has more power, more tire, more aero, weighs 600 lbs less, and costs 3x as much. It's substantially quicker, particularly in high-speed sections. I'd guess without exaggeration that it would run below 1:35 at Sonoma.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
It's surprisingly close to the ACR in performance. Similar weight, similar power, similar grip. The ACR has more aero, the Mustang accelerates faster at high speed and has better brakes... it's a close one.

The 488GT3 has more power, more tire, more aero, weighs 600 lbs less, and costs 3x as much. It's substantially quicker, particularly in high-speed sections. I'd guess without exaggeration that it would run below 1:35 at Sonoma.
Hey Ben, how many miles was on the ACR when you sold it? That car was a beauty! :(

Users who are viewing this thread