Sold my GT350R, bought something a bit faster...

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
... but somehow I don't think you guys will object :)

Ford-GT4-Boss-302-V3.jpg

SirShaun

Established Member
I'm not sure what it is exactly, but the right front is off the ground, and that's pretty cool.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Ok, what is it? I can’t keep up.

"You’d love to campaign a GT4 car in a racing series, but the IPO of your emoji-based medical software company and the stress of defending your indoor surfing title leaves no time to prep a car? We’re here to tell you that Ford has got your back with its Global Mustang GT4, a turnkey race car. Based on the Shelby GT350R-C—which just happens to be fresh off a class-winning run in the 2016 IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge—the Mustang GT4 is configured to put you on the starting grid of any GT4 series in the world. It’s on display this week at the 2016 SEMA show in Las Vegas.

Relying on a 5.2-liter V-8 and a six-speed Holinger paddle-shift transmission for motivation, Ford called on some of the industry’s best-known names to fill in the blanks when preparing the car for the competition: Multimatic chipped in with a set of dampers, lower rear control arms, and a stabilizer bar tuned specifically for the GT4 setup, and Forgeline supplies the 18-by-11-inch rolling stock."

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
"You’d love to campaign a GT4 car in a racing series, but the IPO of your emoji-based medical software company and the stress of defending your indoor surfing title leaves no time to prep a car? We’re here to tell you that Ford has got your back with its Global Mustang GT4, a turnkey race car. Based on the Shelby GT350R-C—which just happens to be fresh off a class-winning run in the 2016 IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge—the Mustang GT4 is configured to put you on the starting grid of any GT4 series in the world. It’s on display this week at the 2016 SEMA show in Las Vegas.

Relying on a 5.2-liter V-8 and a six-speed Holinger paddle-shift transmission for motivation, Ford called on some of the industry’s best-known names to fill in the blanks when preparing the car for the competition: Multimatic chipped in with a set of dampers, lower rear control arms, and a stabilizer bar tuned specifically for the GT4 setup, and Forgeline supplies the 18-by-11-inch rolling stock."

Holy crap.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Dang I thought this would only be a little more that the boss 302r or s. But over double the price! Are you getting rid of the boss also? Do you still have the regular gt350?

Final question lol, someone on viper forum was recently able to order a Ford GT. Is there a waitlist, are you still trying to get one?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread