Sold the Terminator Today...

midtex01gt

Established Member
Got it to a new home, and the next one will be a convertible with 600+ HP. She just had too many miles (70k), and rode like a wagon with the rear seat gone, and the solid rear end...

....I will keep my eyes peeled for my next one.....:banana:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
I thought you where going to say you bought a corvette. Selling a cobra to buy a cobra. Cant see anything wrong with that.

Jroc

Established Member
I thought you where going to say you bought a corvette. Selling a cobra to buy a cobra. Cant see anything wrong with that.

Thank God that he didn't. I am getting so tired of reading that shit.

midtex01gt

Established Member
I usually beat all the z06 that I ran into and why would I pay 35k for a car that everyone has? TERMY FOR LIFE! Next one will be a 650+ RWHP Vert....

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
I know its sad sitting there as your car for the last few years drives away. Ive done it three times now My '03 coupe (Sorry i ever sold BTW) then my '03 vert and now with my latest '03 coupe im really missing my vert.:shrug: I feel your pain man! My wife is ready to kill me,and she doesnt even want to hear anything about Cobra's. Lol Good luck on your next ride,there are alot of awesome cars on the market rite now!:beer:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Every once in a while on really nice days I miss my vert, but then I hit a bump and don't hear any rattles and remember that I now love my Coupe so much more. The vert was cool and all, but I HATE rattles and creeks and that dam thing had a ton of them. Only 24k miles and FLSFC's and it was still a rattle trap.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Do you really think Z-06s are that common?

They are in Texas..... 01-04 ZO6's are every where and seem just as common as a hardtop. Even the new C6 ZO6 are popping up all the time in my area. I bet I see 10 Z06s for every terminator I see.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Down here, Z0-6's are a dime a dozen. I wish I was joking. There really are so many, For my job I drive alot, so I see them everywhere. In matter of fact I seen like 6 of them just today, but of course that was a cruise that I just so happen to past by. LOL
As far as 03-04 Cobra I have seen several in the past years, but I may see one every several months, minus mine of course.

midtex01gt

Established Member
Down here, with oil the way it is....they are indeed EVERYWHERE and every hat to the side richy boy has one and thinks they are God's gift to the streets..

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
They are in Texas..... 01-04 ZO6's are every where and seem just as common as a hardtop. Even the new C6 ZO6 are popping up all the time in my area. I bet I see 10 Z06s for every terminator I see.

Down here, Z0-6's are a dime a dozen. I wish I was joking. There really are so many, For my job I drive alot, so I see them everywhere. In matter of fact I seen like 6 of them just today, but of course that was a cruise that I just so happen to past by. LOL
As far as 03-04 Cobra I have seen several in the past years, but I may see one every several months, minus mine of course.

this is all true..

Rob Nelson

Established Member
You'll find a clean vert and be very happy. It took me over a year to find my Screaming Yellow vert that was mint and not pounded. Was worth the wait to find a clean one.

SpectorV

Established Member
Every once in a while on really nice days I miss my vert, but then I hit a bump and don't hear any rattles and remember that I now love my Coupe so much more. The vert was cool and all, but I HATE rattles and creeks and that dam thing had a ton of them. Only 24k miles and FLSFC's and it was still a rattle trap.

hmm my 03 vert with 55k miles doesnt have but one rattle (well two but... i know the fix for the other one (door insert)) do you have FLSFCs~

the only other rattle is the top when i go over bumps in the road but now that I have the FLSFC its only just now and again~ and when the top is down a little bit of one from the top moving~ but thats just how it is when you dont have the boot on it.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Took me a while to find one to but I love my 03 vert and it only has about 18k on it.
If it has rattles,
don't hear them and with 620 RWHP it rocks.
And yes the mufflers i have on it are quiet so the only noise I hear that stands out is since I put the MM CC plates on there it tends to give a hallow knock on back roads ( small bumps in road ) and a little more road noise on xpressway but nothing major.
Can't go wrong on a 03/04 IMO the GT 500's look like a 69 mach 1 or slightly older one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, I've seen very few Z-06s up here in Connecticut, but then again I've seen very few Terminators as well. LOL!

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Well i guess that's good news. enjoy the search, the right one will come along..
I went from '04 SY vert to '06 C6 vette to '03 vert. There's something about these cars...:coolman:

Keep us posted on what you go with..:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread