Soldiers come in...

03cobraracer

Established Member
Thanks kingcobra yeah I'm definitely not gonna let idiots drag me down. What are the correspondence coarse consisting of?

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
5 weeks away? time flies doesn't it. I am still undecided what I want to do. Its very stressful trying to figure out ones future lol

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member
Funny cause that's what I use to do. I work for AAA now... and its just stagnant, so its time to get on to my real life. And this is just one step of many to the rest of my life...

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Thanks kingcobra yeah I'm definitely not gonna let idiots drag me down. What are the correspondence coarse consisting of?

correspondence course is military classes you take online provided by the military which in the end total up as promotion points, (which helps you get promoted) with the positive attitude you have man I know you will do good. Congrats on making such a decision

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I wouldnt touch a Correspondance Course for a little while. HRC is changing everything up, they've taken them off all ERB's and right now they aren't worth ANY promotion points untill They're finished.I would wait untill they get it straightend out, figure out what ones are still worth points then do some. All I know is I have over 1000 hours I did in Iraq that probably wont be worth shit here in a month :bash:

AlanSVT

Established Member
just a few years ago the easiest and fastest way to get promoted to E-5 was knocking out the correspondence courses. Sure glad im done with that.... My first squad leader was awesome for making me knock out 1 course a week. At first I hated him but now I look back and he was just helping. He was a good guy....

Good luck and enjoy the army. It all what you make of it.

03cobraracer

Established Member
awesome thanks for the info guys. im really excited to go thats for sure, i beleive its 38 days now so its going by quickly haha. i will definitely look into any kind of programs i can to build rank quicker, i am very motivated. i can finally be proud of something im doing with my life as well ha. thankfully my family is also very supportive of all of this and they are happy for me.

Users who are viewing this thread