Some 6R80 Auto Testing......Transbrake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes. "If you can race in 4 days I won't race."

I can't just call someone up without notice and tell them then need to be where ever you want in 4 days. You've lost you mind. Do you want to race or not?

Already making excuses I see. You're ready to meet Sunday and you're not ready? And my logic is amazing?

But, I will still meet halfway for Sunday and whatever happens, happens.[/quote
Again, sticking to an impossible timeline as an excuse to not race. You're not ready. Plus drive time. Have even looked to see if any tracks are open? Or did you just run your jib hoping I wouldn't call your bluff?

doesn't matter what isn't ready. Quit making shit up on what you think is "ready to mop up." Don't use what you see other people saying to put words in my mouth. I'm right here you can talk to me about it. Do you want to race or not?

Gladly stomp a mudhole but can't get the shitkickers on Sunday. We racing or not? The racecar is down. Or we can step it down to dorthy. The race might be a little close if we race streetcar to streetcar.

Yes, I want to race. It appears your ability to read isn't very good.

That's why I called you out for Sunday.

I guess you missed the point of my post.

You said 'your not ready'. My point by my post is, 'I'm not ready either'.

The difference is, if you say, "I accept", i'll damn sure make a point to be ready. So, no I'm not making excuses like you.

So do this. I called you out for Sunday. I didn't realize you don't even have a car of your own. I assumed you did.

So, take all the time you need to get a car ready to race. (it's only been 3 1/2 years), and when your ready, let me know. I'll be here doing what I've been doing.

Deespeed99

Established Member
Why are yall still fighting? I said if my car was ready id race. I have your number terry so if its ready you WILL hear from me. If it isnt we'll have to reschedule.

CPRsm

I can't just call someone up without notice and tell them then need to be where ever you want in 4 days. You've lost you mind. Do you want to race or not?

Already making excuses I see. You're ready to meet Sunday and you're not ready? And my logic is amazing?

The difference is, if you say, "I accept", i'll damn sure make a point to be ready. So, no I'm not making excuses like you.

So do this. I called you out for Sunday. I didn't realize you don't even have a car of your own. I assumed you did.

So, take all the time you need to get a car ready to race. (it's only been 3 1/2 years), and when your ready, let me know. I'll be here doing what I've been doing.
I have a car of my own. But a TT GT500 isn't a coyote, and you want to race car
So quit your gum flapping. Are we doing this or not? What's the bet? Not going to waste my time. Dragging you up and down the track isn't enough at this point. I'm biting, so do something already.

Vic2186

Established Member

I think with more seat time CPR might beat you..but in sure with the glide you can get easy low 40s 30s after a couple shots..I think beef might have CPR covered if they unloading of the trailers and going straight to the line ..just of usable data off beefs car

Need4Speed03

Established Member
What's the fastest a CPR turbo coyote has gone to date? I may be wrong but I don't even think one has gone in the 9's yet? Somebody correct me if I'm way off here as I haven't been keeping up with things lately...I honestly don't know.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Right now we're at the point of the fight where both parties have their hands behind them screaming "hit me first bro, hit me" :lol:. Was wondering why the hell this thread was so long, and I now see!

nonliberal

Established Member
Right now we're at the point of the fight where both parties have their hands behind them screaming "hit me first bro, hit me" :lol:. Was wondering why the hell this thread was so long, and I now see!

Anytime I see what would be a normal thread take off, I always poke my nose in to see what's going on because it's usually a pissing match. lol

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Anytime I see what would be a normal thread take off, I always poke my nose in to see what's going on because it's usually a pissing match. lol

Ya know.. I usually do the same. But I saw the title and thought what could possibly be going on in there lol.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What's the fastest a CPR turbo coyote has gone to date? I may be wrong but I don't even think one has gone in the 9's yet? Somebody correct me if I'm way off here as I haven't been keeping up with things lately...I honestly don't know.

Hey, a CPR car dynod 1200 rwhp in January, that's all we need to know!

Not true, I already threw a punch, Sunday is the day. Car is Loaded up and I'm headed to the Dyno in 45 minutes to get it dialed in with Ken

I don't **** around, we'll be ready if one of the dozens of CPR coyotes that will drag my ass down the track can be mustered.

They'll probably be on the Dyno somewhere though, seems like that's where they do their best work.....

:sleeping:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ya know.. I usually do the same. But I saw the title and thought what could possibly be going on in there lol.

This thread was well worth the read. :beer::pop:

Hell, could have saved you allot of time.

Synopsis.

CPR had teaser video of promising new transbrake, we all want more

CPR cars receive the mystical power of Trans brake and can now drag beefcake down the track at will

CPR called out By beefcake, CPR bitches out

/thread

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Hell, could have saved you allot of time.

Synopsis.

CPR had teaser video of promising new transbrake, we all want more

CPR cars receive the mystical power of Trans brake and can now drag beefcake down the track at will

CPR called out By beefcake, CPR bitches out

/thread

LOL.

I'm not really sure as to why you caught so much shit in the beginning, still kinda scratching my head on that one.. but nonetheless, made for an interesting thread!

D.T.R

Established Member
Locked in yet?
where/when ? I'd suggest y'all do it somewhere towards the south... the temps and DA are great around here right now :p

D.T.R

Established Member
I bet 5k you step off him..

He has been 9.2 at over 155 I think on medium boost..he will have you covered on the launch alone ..his 60 is retarted brother ..If the motor held up he could've went 8s with 6-7k invested ..

Who can TALK SHIT about that

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread