Some Changes = One Pic

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
very nice man. I absolutely love your car. I always wanted to go wingless with my vert just because of yours, and now you have thrown me off balance with your switch. :rolling:

Look forward to a full set of pics soon I hope.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Wingless is good, but, like the old wheels, I grew tired. I got a really good deal on the decklid and wing locally, so that helped too.

I will sway everyone once I have the time for some real pictures!! lol

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
What size are the new wheels? They look small. I like them though.

18x9 in the front and 19x10 in the back. There's too much sidewall for my taste both front and back, but the wheels came with those tires so I can only complain so much.

More pictures to come. I will change your collective mind!!

Predatorbird

Established Member
You guys are going to make him change his wheels sooner than later with all the hate you're giving him. cough *CCW's* cough. I've seen both wheels in person and these are a better looking set. The BBS wheels looked very good, but the iForged are in a whole new class above those wheels.

VtekII go back to your other sig pic, I love seeing the polished exhaust on your car.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
18x9 in the front and 19x10 in the back. There's too much sidewall for my taste both front and back, but the wheels came with those tires so I can only complain so much.

More pictures to come. I will change your collective mind!!

wow. For some reason they look like 17's! lol. Maybe it is just the pics. Would love to see more.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Love everything. I really like the wheels. There actually different from the normal BS you see around here. (a good different not in a cheese ball ricer shit way) I have seen these wheels in person on a M5. They are really nice.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Thanks, everyone. More pics soon. I was busy last weekend and it rained off and on, so I didn't have time. I'll try again this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread