Some Changes = One Pic

02SVTV6

Established Member
Cobras with intercoolers in the front look nice too ;) lol u do have a clean car...but the old wheels were pretty nice too

Toplesss

Established Member
Car looks awesome man!! I havent been on the site for a while and have missed most of your progress, but I must say you are on the right track. :beer:

I am actually looking at a white vert right now...thinking about getting back into a car after a few years without. Seeing your car is just what I needed.:burnout:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
can i get a close up on the fuel door?

All I have for now...

IMG_2127-edit-web.jpg

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Car looks awesome man!! I havent been on the site for a while and have missed most of your progress, but I must say you are on the right track. :beer:

I am actually looking at a white vert right now...thinking about getting back into a car after a few years without. Seeing your car is just what I needed.:burnout:

Thanks, man. I know I've said it before, but your old vert is one of my favorite 99/01's ever. :beer:

Predatorbird

Established Member
i might hijack that fuel door idea and paint the bolts black because yours looks good mine is just silver right now

Yeah I think the color-matched fuel door is the way to go. if I get bored with the car down the road it's an idea for something simple to do.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
The longer it stays on the car, the more and more I like it. It does take away from that smooth look, but it gives a little touch as well. I'm definitely happy with it.

FWIW, F-150 fuel doors are the same as Stangs. I bought this one on ebay from some off road shop. It was NIB, but blemished - it was supposed to be fully polished, but was a little scratched up. I just looked in my Paypal and I paid $14.46 shipped for it. Not a bad investment.

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
$14? Yeah, you can't go wrong with that....even if you decide later (cause we know you get bored and change things from time to time ;) ) it's no loss at all....

Rock on, man....rock on... :rockon:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
$14? Yeah, you can't go wrong with that....even if you decide later (cause we know you get bored and change things from time to time ;) ) it's no loss at all....

Rock on, man....rock on... :rockon:

Now for the sad part, I also noticed that bought the fuel door more than 2 years ago for this reason and just recently got around to painting it. Ridiculous.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
That fuel door looks good. I put mine on last night. Unfortuneatly it is still black. I, like you, seem to let things pile up on me before I install anything. I plan on painting it soon though. I have wanted to do that for a while. Seeing yours makes me want to do it even more.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
MOAR PICTURES!!! Seriously, it's gorgeous. I want a rear shot

All I have for now from work...

IMG_2159-edit-web.jpg

That fuel door looks good. I put mine on last night. Unfortuneatly it is still black. I, like you, seem to let things pile up on me before I install anything. I plan on painting it soon though. I have wanted to do that for a while. Seeing yours makes me want to do it even more.

It's my curse. I let shit pile up way too long before I put it on the car. I still have some shit sitting around that I need to install.

Users who are viewing this thread