some help plz

RickwithCobra

Established Member
Alright well I have to do a public speach for my public speaking class, and I have no Idea what to do it on. We are aloud to do in on anything, more perferably on something that interests us. well I am a car guy, mustangs, and i spend a good amount of time doin army stuff. I am just kinda drawing a blank on what to do it on.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
How about the current state of the American education system? Teachers love that topic.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Alright well I have to do a public speach for my public speaking class, and I have no Idea what to do it on. We are aloud to do in on anything, more perferably on something that interests us. well I am a car guy, mustangs, and i spend a good amount of time doin army stuff. I am just kinda drawing a blank on what to do it on.

write a paper on the differences between allowed and aloud and include the difference between their, they're and there. You might also consider to, two, and too

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
How about you do it on how you resorted to svtp on what to do your speech on, and all the different topics you were given:read:

Users who are viewing this thread