Sonic Blue Garage Shoot

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
so i went over to a parking garage close by my house on christmas eve to shoot a few pics with my new camera. the camera used was a canon S5IS. i know, its nothing super fancy, but i think the results turned out decently. it helps that the photo subject is rather sexy...

btw- the rx-8 in the second to last photo is a very good friends car, and i thought this shot was just badass.

IMG_1036%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_1052%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_1060%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_1062%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_1070%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_1072%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_1076%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_1081%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_1082%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_1122%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_1129%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_1140%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_1144%20(Medium).jpg

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
i liked this one the best.
azsonicsnake.gif

pictures look good bro! that camera will do a lot for you once you get use to it. best thing i can say is get a tri pod, and just try out all the different settings. also if you want the max resolution out of the camera you have to save the pics as the largest file size available. also bump up the exposure value to get a little more lighting in there. you could bump up the iso as well, but it will pixelate more the higher the iso goes. the saturation will bring out that sonic some more, but that's the fun of learning the camera.

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
thanks guys! i really appreciate the pic taking info, this camera is brand new to me as of about three weeks ago, and i have been tinkering and messing around with the settings. i know there is alot more that i can do to alter the pics and get better color.

as for the location, its a parking garage in north phoenix at paradise valley hospital.

and yes, know the tires were kinda dull, if the pics brought it out you would still see the used rubber right behind the rear tires from the dragstrip earlier this past weekend. this was totally random, and i just took out the california duster and went to the garage which is a mile from the house.

yup, et street radials. great tire, not much for life, but they hook. just don't try them in anytthing other than the most dry conditions or you will fear for your life.

Users who are viewing this thread