Spy Shots—Ford Mustang Mach 1 Caught With Bullitt Interior, Six-Speed Manual

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I’m liking the rumored engine specs; that’s one hell of a Coyote. Just please have an option for something other than black wheels. A shaker would be nice but I don’t know how they could pull it off on this platform. It works on the original and New Edge but I’m not sure how they’d pull it off on the S550. Finally a tremec six speed would be great. Now that would be a Mach 1 Mustang.
Edit: last thing though it won’t happen is it would be awesome if the car got the GT500 brakes.

Pick your poison.

You can kind of catch a good vision of what the S550 with a shaker hood would look like.
img_4444__41476-1557253076-jpg.jpg

VS.

Mach-1-657x360.jpg

I think either could work. The shaker hood is definitely more synonymous with the Mach 1. The NACA ducts are not as synonymous and slightly remind me of the Terminator hood. But it does look good on the rendering above. A bit more smooth/streamlined that the shaker hood setup on the orange Mustang. Maybe a black center stripe would put it together better.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
You can kind of catch a good vision of what the S550 with a shaker hood would look like.
View attachment 1646123

VS.

View attachment 1646124

I think either could work. The shaker hood is definitely more synonymous with the Mach 1. The NACA ducts are not as synonymous and slightly remind me of the Terminator hood. But it does look good on the rendering above. A bit more smooth/streamlined that the shaker hood setup on the orange Mustang. Maybe a black center stripe would put it together better.
Both options look good in those renderings

AssPikle

Established Member
This body style mustang is why I have a scat pack. Mustang is more of a performance track car now than a muscle car. I like large engines with gobs of torque and nasty exhaust. The old boss 429 and mach 1 mustang's were this. Today's mustangs are not.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
This body style mustang is why I have a scat pack. Mustang is more of a performance track car now than a muscle car. I like large engines with gobs of torque and nasty exhaust. The old boss 429 and mach 1 mustang's were this. Today's mustangs are not.

Its all a matter of opinion. The scat pack is a nice car, i was looking at them as a DD prior to getting the MKZ

72SBC

Established Member

You are right, the Mustang is better in every performance metric lol

but hey, that interior is still looking crispy fresh after 11 years in the challenger.

AssPikle

Established Member

but hey, that interior is still looking crispy fresh after 11 years in the challenger.
What's your point? The scat pack is a man's car. The current mustang is a kids car. If you want to have a set and drive with men, the get a scat pack or hell cat. If you want to go to the mall, then by all means, get the current mustang
Lol

AssPikle

Established Member
By the way, for the record, I've had 12 mustangs including 2 terminators. I dont hate all mustangs. Only the bitch ones that exist today. They are like the millenial version of a muscle car. They like soy and fake meat.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I called 65k first

I've seen one other person talk price quoting at 60k

Any other guesses?

Posts and likes are not mine.

72SBC

Established Member
I guess I hit a nerve with dude, he quoted me 3 times with 3 different replies but, just for you cupcake...

2009 seats-
7FE4715A-7184-4052-B953-12DD1CD36D1E.jpeg

2014 seats
BBFF12A3-4181-4BF6-8786-3CB1DA954B00.jpeg

2020 seats
DDD94571-9F47-4563-9C99-B829B3EC02ED.jpeg

2020-2009=11

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
What's your point? The scat pack is a man's car. The current mustang is a kids car. If you want to have a set and drive with men, the get a scat pack or hell cat. If you want to go to the mall, then by all means, get the current mustang
Lol

3rd place gets old after a while, so the men have all gone Coyote by now.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
View attachment 1646123

VS.

View attachment 1646124

I'm just not feeling the shaker on the S550. I like rendering #2.

True, the Scat Pak has more torque than the S550. It has to...how else are you gonna get that fat pig to roll over?

By the way, for the record, I've had 12 mustangs including 2 terminators. I dont hate all mustangs. Only the bitch ones that exist today. They are like the millenial version of a muscle car. They like soy and fake meat.

As a former Terminator owner and current S550 owner, I can honestly say that the power and torque the Coyote puts down is vastly stronger than the Terminator, and I am a Terminator fan boi. LOL

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

You make that comparison about the Mustang all the while the Charger has 4 doors now. Nothing against the new Charger but at least Ford stayed true to the body style.

AssPikle

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For the record, the 1970 Mach 1 (as an example) came with a 428 or 390 big block option, BUT the majority of Mach 1s were 351 Cleveland and Windsor small blocks. Torque with the 351-4s was 385. With the 390, it was 427. With the 428, it was 440.

Users who are viewing this thread