Srt4 neon or sn95 cobra?

flS/R

Established Member
Neon is faster for less(to a point). Better on fuel.

Cobra is cheaper(depending on condition), better looking(opinion), more fun to drive, and doesn't come with the stigma of everyone thinking your some teenage asshole when you drive the neon.

how did the thread go beyond this post, this summed it up the best :rockon:

xTomKx

Established Member
Apparently you missed my edit... :beer:

:lol: good one. :beer:

all in all I like nothing better than getting into the throttle mid corner and drifting it out. :-D

It's not as easy to do with awd cars.

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
A few things:

Why do you constantly capitalize Mach?
Why do you keep arguing the fact that if you boost your Mach it would be faster?
He (Kaz) is talking about stock power adders. I don't see a stock power adder on your MACH :shrug:

MACH is actually already capitalized on my autocorrect lol

Secondly he said he knows of stock turbo cars putting down more torque than a MACH and I disagreed and I said I'd rather not go into the modding argument with him since there are so many variables, and I'd rather stick to bone stock to bone stock numbers. Overall I admitted that I was wrong about the power stock turbo neons can make and that was that. Deuces :)

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Lol...wtf are u even talkin about? Who is talk about huge fwd power? Who is talkin about huge rwd power? The topic is simple bolt ons for a daily driver, So u consider 300whp huge power huh lol...

You fail at any valid point you were trying to make :rollseyes

I tried to be diplomatic, that didn't work. So now I will be direct. Your pathetic attempt to wow me with your massive knowledge failed miserably twice. I called your moronic pathetic ass on it and you come up with this drivel? Are you trying to demonstrate what self ownage looks like? If you're trying to do skittle owners a favor, you're failing miserably- one can only hope they aren't all as morbidly stupid as you are. Perhaps you should consider actually thinking about what you post before you post it- novel idea to be sure. This might help you look a little less stupid than you actually are- give it a shot sometime. This should be entertaining:lol:

kaz109

Established Member
I tried to be diplomatic, that didn't work. So now I will be direct. Your pathetic attempt to wow me with your massive knowledge failed miserably twice. I called your moronic pathetic ass on it and you come up with this drivel? Are you trying to demonstrate what self ownage looks like? If you're trying to do skittle owners a favor, you're failing miserably- one can only hope they aren't all as morbidly stupid as you are. Perhaps you should consider actually thinking about what you post before you post it- novel idea to be sure. This might help you look a little less stupid than you actually are- give it a shot sometime. This should be entertaining:lol:

Hahahaha..at no point do u answer anything asked in the post u quoted jus a bunch of ramble bs! ....i dont need to "wow" anybody on here and haven't tried...i dont even remember qouting or replying to you, so u obviously didnt make a valid point at any time in this thread..

kaz109

Established Member
Precision Billet 6057

Great medium size Turbo... i had that turbo back in the day but it didn't work for my build...if i knew then what I know now I definitely would've kept it. Great street turbo :thumbsup:....did u go journal or DBB?

Last edited:

Crazy88

Established Member
Great medium size Turbo... i had that turbo back in the day but it didn't work for my build...if i knew then what I know now I definitely would've kept it. Great street turbo :thumbsup:....did u go journal or DBB?

Just journal bearing. Has 4in anti surge inlet, 63.ar, billet wheel and all

Made 530hp518tq so far with it. I can up boost more but I'm good for now

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Hahahaha..at no point do u answer anything asked in the post u quoted jus a bunch of ramble bs! ....i dont need to "wow" anybody on here and haven't tried...i dont even remember qouting or replying to you, so u obviously didnt make a valid point at any time in this thread..

Once again proving what a blooming idiot you are. Let me help, you're the moron who claimed that a STOCK 4 Cyl turbo, in this case a Skittle, makes more torque than a Mach1 which is under rated at 320 ft lbs.... Does that refresh your memory? But I'm the one who is full of bs? You really are stupid aren't you? Of course you are:nonono:

kaz109

Established Member
Once again proving what a blooming idiot you are. Let me help, you're the moron who claimed that a STOCK 4 Cyl turbo, in this case a Skittle, makes more torque than a Mach1 which is under rated at 320 ft lbs.... Does that refresh your memory? But I'm the one who is full of bs? You really are stupid aren't you? Of course you are:nonono:

Hahahahaha...having trouble reading? I said stock turbo will make more torque than a mach mod for mod....i have seen many neons over 410ish torque on stock turbo..do you understand the difference between a stock car and a stock turbo? ....dont worry about it if u can't figure out the difference I am not in the mod to "wow" you lol

Users who are viewing this thread