Stopped for speeding 70MPH in a 65MPOH zone Mean Trooper Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
If they get convicted, then it is their own fault. No way in hell that should happen.

How is it their fault if the judge convicts them? The judge is making decision based upon VA law.

Svtmustang01

Established Member
I see you are prone to overexaggeration and hyperbole.

for the record I have never run to the mods because someone has "hurt my feelings" according to some I have no feelings to hurt. I will say that you obviously haven't a clue since you haven't read all of my posts and I am willing to be you haven't read enough of them to qualify as any kind of a judge.

EVERYONE!

We got a Big Tough guy on the forums.
Check out this guys sig this guy is tough.

Last edited by a moderator:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
EVERYONE!

We got a Big Tough guy on the forums.
Check out this guys sig this guy is tough.
my sig? I dont have a sig. maybe you should try again. I would suggest you read everything on this page first however.

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
Could've all been avoided, had you just read the rules prior to posting...

Nemisish20

Established Member
Whoa whoa. Wait. I stumbled upon this by accident but I can come in and stand up for Jon any day of the week. This is a guy with a damn close to 1KWHP mustang who drives it slower than any grandma out there.

As to the cops out here being mean... When I moved to this neck of the woods, I got harassed for 3 days straight which ended up getting my car towed for no front plate and a **** up from DMV.

Jon is one of the most stand up guys ive ever had the pleasure to meet. His car is actually not loud unless he gooses it. Not to mention from what I remember, the tints weren't that dark ..

Jon, I know EXACTLY where you got pulled over and the cops get people all day long there. Its right there in between Torrington and Litchfield exit 41. I have been pulled over there a few times. Our section of RT8 has the biggest selection of douschebag cops EVER. With that being said, I treat officers with respect and give them 100% kindness and etc no matter how wrong they are at the time. I let courts decide.

Hope all works out for you.

Also, im over here at GM now and Brian the guy you didn't like is gone so please feel free to bring your truck back here and ask for me. Ill do the best I can for ya.

My number is still 12032158996.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
:read:

Whoa whoa. Wait. I stumbled upon this by accident but I can come in and stand up for Jon any day of the week. This is a guy with a damn close to 1KWHP mustang who drives it slower than any grandma out there.

As to the cops out here being mean... When I moved to this neck of the woods, I got harassed for 3 days straight which ended up getting my car towed for no front plate and a **** up from DMV.

Jon is one of the most stand up guys ive ever had the pleasure to meet. His car is actually not loud unless he gooses it. Not to mention from what I remember, the tints weren't that dark ..

Jon, I know EXACTLY where you got pulled over and the cops get people all day long there. Its right there in between Torrington and Litchfield exit 41. I have been pulled over there a few times. Our section of RT8 has the biggest selection of douschebag cops EVER. With that being said, I treat officers with respect and give them 100% kindness and etc no matter how wrong they are at the time. I let courts decide.

Also, im over here at GM now and Brian the guy you didn't like is gone so please feel free to bring your truck back here and ask for me. Ill do the best I can for ya.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
I am not being a smartass here, but you obviously have never had a Virginia summons for window tint on your NC registered car. If you would like, I am sure I can dig up a few cases where I can EASILY prove your statement false. I promise that on I-95 (where I patrol up north of Richmond) plenty of out of state drivers get tickets for out of state tint and get CONVICTED even when they show up for court.

Definitely avoid the state of VA if possible. The laws are different and the enforcement is strict. I have to drive in Va 4 or 5 times a year and its like driving through Poland. Only drive in Va if necessary, obey the laws and dont spend a penny there.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Definitely avoid the state of VA if possible. The laws are different and the enforcement is strict. I have to drive in Va 4 or 5 times a year and its like driving through Poland. Only drive in Va if necessary, obey the laws and dont spend a penny there.

the laws of VA are really not much different than anywhere else. Traffic laws are pretty much the same and you get a ticket if you get caught breaking them.

you do what you have to do but your "advice" is way off the mark.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
^ This was my advice.^

Really ? How so ? Thirty years of driving in Va tells me this advice is precisely perfect.

I LIVED in Virginia for close to 25 years. and while you travelled there 4-5 time a year for 30 years? I will call :bs: on that but let's assume that is accurate and not exaggerated in any way. I still have more driving experience in the state than you do no matter how you cut it.

You may not like the politics, you may not like the way traffic is enforce (I am betting more than one ticket per trip?) and you may not like the state at all. my 25 years of LIVING there tells me your advice is off the mark.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
I LIVED in Virginia for close to 25 years.

I had wondered what was wrong with you. LOL

and while you travelled there 4-5 time a year for 30 years? I will call :bs: on that but let's assume that is accurate and not exaggerated in any way.

Its accurate. I travel through.

I still have more driving experience in the state than you do no matter how you cut it.

Ok. So what seems strange to many is normal to you.

You may not like the politics,

Correct.

you may not like the way traffic is enforce

Correct.

(I am betting more than one ticket per trip?)

Zero. Never been stopped.

and you may not like the state at all.

Correct.

my 25 years of LIVING there tells me your advice is off the mark.

Incorrect. To obey the law and not spend money in Va. is awesome advice. Only a fool wouldnt at least consider it.

My2003Mach1

Established Member

thanks man .

Its all good you know.. its the internet and its hard to know or learn about a personality especially when we are all just letters on a screen..

thank you for the kind words ... I'll give you a call my D max is due for fluid changes...:beer:

Nemisish20

Established Member
thanks man .

Its all good you know.. its the internet and its hard to know or learn about a personality especially when we are all just letters on a screen..

thank you for the kind words ... I'll give you a call my D max is due for fluid changes...:beer:

Sounds good man. hope all works out well with these tickets. Ive been in shit situations a few times. Some of my own fault and some of an officer having a bad day. At the end of it, im still here.

mcdover

Established Member
Although I dont post on SVTP very often, one of the things Ive learned on here is that RDJ has always been a prick to everyone and offers nothing to topics except being "that guy" who is the resident prick. And be careful what you say to him because if you curse he will run to the mods because you hurt his feelings.
Oh and there is also no such thing as a fellow officer being rude to a motorist. Its always warranted for whatever reason.

^This.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
A thread that could have actually turned into something useful gets derailed and overrun by the usual suspects.... :nonono:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Great POST! WOW very informative. quoting someone that insults if defiantly a major contribution. I am SURE the op in better for you doing this .... Man.. I wish I could have a quality post like yours.

A thread that could have actually turned into something useful gets derailed and overrun by the usual suspects.... :nonono:
and YOU, WOW making a post about a thread derail that continues to derail. I wish I had your ability to make damn fine post about thread derailment.

you two are definitely the most useful posts in a dead thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread