Supercharger Bolts

yellowgt02

Established Member
Anyone know what size the bolts are for:

Supercharger to Lower Intake
Intercooler to Supercharger

There was a picture of the Supercharger schematics on here a while ago and it listed all the bolts/part numbers.

Thanks!
Jason

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
got mine from Tousley

I only wanted OEM bolts for that stuff esp the intercooler to blower bolts. You don't want those backing out and going through the motor !!!!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^I think I've used my stock ones 6 times now. Haven't broken one yet.

yellowgt02

Established Member
^I think I've used my stock ones 6 times now. Haven't broken one yet.

Ill just go to the dealership and find out what the bolts are..I might have them written down at home

What about the lower intake to head bolts? You re-use them as well? I know that they are TTY. I only busted one i/c bolt doing the swap this past spring, and it was the last one :fm:

Im just in the thinking stages of removing the blower for you to work on. But it likely wont happen until spring.

-Jason

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I used my gaskets over the first few times. After that I keep telling myself that this time is the last so I buy new ones. Just wanting to make sure I don't have to worrry abou them. Chances are if they look fine you won't have any problems. New ones from Tousley aren't that much though. So just putting it out there.

dynobobstieg

We have all gaskets in stock for the Cobra's, complete package or sell individually very reasonable cost. (We started replacing gaskets with new ones on our R&R's better safe than sorry.
Intercooler bolts we have, also again very inexpensive to replace.
Thanks call and we can give you prices of what we have or what you need.

Stiegemeier :burnout:
StiegeSplash
636-949-2275
or
636-925-1656
[email protected]

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I got this from the dealer last year when I was doing my swap. I put them in a thread I started about the bolts as well but I cant seem to find it. You want the HB5 bolts... if you use the other pic it will tell you what size they are. I when the factory route and the damn bolts cost me $37 total. They come in packs of 4 and each bolt cost $4. Because you need 10, thats 3 packs x 4bolts at $4... you do the math. After breaking one and taking it to my local shop and watching my tuner put some hex bolt in as a replacement and I've been trouble free ever since the install, I would just get a bolt that would do the job. I wish I kept my extra's, I'd send them to you for nothing... Let me see if I still have some laying around.
img001.gif

img003.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread