Surging after whipple install

dormeas

Established Member
Subing. I'm interested to see the outcome here. Anyone else have any experience with this...

OP, please let us know how you fix it.

jayman33

Contact Lund directly, he has good prices. Its a lot cheaper in the long run. Jon has these cars dialed in really well. I had the same problem, I spent 8 hours on a dyno and still had issues. Got a tune from Lund and it was perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Flaco1

Established Member
might want to upgrade those 47's as well. Vmp will drill them to flow 72lbs for $300.

If I was running out of fuel I wouldn't mind. I just think it's a tune issue.

Contact Lund directly, he has good prices. Its a lot cheaper in the long run. Jon has these cars dialed in really well. I had the same problem, I spent 8 hours on a dyno and still had issues. Got a tune from Lund and it was perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yes I'm going to have to get ahold of him. For now I'm going to take stock lid and hopefully they can work the issue out since it's still at the shop. Once I get it back I will contact lund and run the Jlt intake.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
If I was running out of fuel I wouldn't mind. I just think it's a tune issue.

Thanks. Yes I'm going to have to get ahold of him. For now I'm going to take stock lid and hopefully they can work the issue out since it's still at the shop. Once I get it back I will contact lund and run the Jlt intake.

Good luck keep us posted.

Flaco1

Established Member
Finally got the problem fix. Got a Lund tune installed and the car was like stock under normal driving and runs great under wot. No surging issue. Smiling from ear to ear.

Users who are viewing this thread