SVE Drag Wheels are back!

1slo5oh

Established Member
the biggest thing would be potential flex on high rpms launches. a shank is going to go further into the wheel, and cover more of the stud, which will in turn distribute the load more evenly.

and we'll beat any prices on the equivalent finishes as well! :)

While I have no reason to doubt this one bit... I have done a lot of nitrous launches in my old fox body on a set of 10holes with some 26" slicks and never had any issues. But then again I guess there was always a chance and I just got lucky... idk.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
The dark stars finish is pretty good. But I don't know if it could beat the prices of the sves. I am considering getting another set of 15x10 for some et street bias plays.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Says who? lol

They are the same design, but use an acorn lug. I don't know any serious drag racer that is going to be doing 5-6k dumps on the clutch with acorns.

And if you have ever seen a "dark star" finish in person, a powder coat doesn't even come close to being as nice.

The dark stars are one of the sexiest drag wheels ever made imo.

Oh ****, here we go. Something that is in competition with something beef sells. Now here comes the hate.

Need4Speed03

Established Member
They are the same design, but use an acorn lug. I don't know any serious drag racer that is going to be doing 5-6k dumps on the clutch with acorns.

ALLKHEINZ is running them and he recently ran 9.8's at 143. I also know a few old school fox guys running sick times on OEM rims that use acorn style lugs. Also, didnt the Lund TT5.0 car and Coffeman run 9.4's or 9.5's at last years KOTS comp using RTR rims and 19" MT drag radials?

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Oh ****, here we go. Something that is in competition with something beef sells. Now here comes the hate.

I don't know about hate! Beef is a good dude. Lets just see how competitive he's willing to get on racestar setups to compete with the SVE's.

Ya out there Beef ? Darkstar 17x4.5 Fronts 15x8s rear direct drill 600 Shipped ?? ;)

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member

Don't get me wrong I'd love to have a set of racestars, they just come in at a higher price at least based on everything I've seen advertised. (W/ the exception of your 4 wheel $560 shipped special, from last winter which if you have going on again I'll gladly purchase)

Any truth to this? 15x10 and 15x4 in a polished direct drill for $560 shipped? I would hold out for that special if I knew it was coming soon, otherwise I'll be opting for the SVEs

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Any truth to this? 15x10 and 15x4 in a polished direct drill for $560 shipped? I would hold out for that special if I knew it was coming soon, otherwise I'll be opting for the SVEs

FYI the 560 Special was for unilug. So expect to pay a tad more for direct drill

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
the dark star won't be priced the same as a powdercoated wheel, the finish is a completely different process,

as far as the polished direct drills, give me a few and i'll have a package price together.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
the dark star won't be priced the same as a powdercoated wheel, the finish is a completely different process,

as far as the polished direct drills, give me a few and i'll have a package price together.

Perfect, thanks Beef. I would personally be interested in polished direct drill with mcgard lugs 15x10 and 15x4 offset for a 2013(not sure if they differ)

Thank you :beer:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Perfect, thanks Beef. I would personally be interested in polished direct drill with mcgard lugs 15x10 and 15x4 offset for a 2013(not sure if they differ)

Thank you :beer:

you will need to switch to 2005-2009 front brakes to make them fit on the front,

Ratchet

Established Member
Looks like I'm saving over winter for a set up... Are you going to be selling the SVE or is this offer for the Darkstars? Would love a 15X10 and 17X4 black/dark combo that I can just bolt on with no trouble. The 1579.99 SVE kit with tires, relo brackets and wheels looks good. PM me package price and how the bill me later thing works.

Thanks Terry.

Dave.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Looks like I'm saving over winter for a set up... Are you going to be selling the SVE or is this offer for the Darkstars? Would love a 15X10 and 17X4 black/dark combo that I can just bolt on with no trouble. The 1579.99 SVE kit with tires, relo brackets and wheels looks good. PM me package price and how the bill me later thing works.

Thanks Terry.

Dave.

the sve's are a house brand by late model

Users who are viewing this thread