SVT day at Jackson Track, S.C. Feb. 26 anyone going??

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Anyone planning on going to have some fun at the 1/4 track? We should be setting up a caravan from Greenville, S.C. for that morning. :beer:

jeffsvt

Established Member
I'm going as well as several other people from my area ( Charleston ) . I'm really anxious to get some times with my 2.76 upper , ported blower and ET Streets !

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
carolina dragway it is in north agusta sc....on hwy 125...you could probably look on their website to get the full address

GodStang

Established Member
It is in Jackson not North Augusta off of HWY 278. Take 278 to green pond road take a right go down to you see the sign on the left turn left and you can not miss it. www.carolinadragway.com I will be there since it is about 5 mins from my house. Anyone need help getting there just give me a shout out and I will be glad to meet yall and show yall the way.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
my bad on the directions....we come down 25 then take a left onto 125 ( at least that is what the sign says)

GodStang

Established Member
drtsvt03 said:
my bad on the directions....we come down 25 then take a left onto 125 ( at least that is what the sign says)

Sorry was not trying to be rude just trying to be helpful.

twhisnant

Established Member
I'll be there, since I'm local. And Godstang needs someone to show him how to drive...He has the nicest slow cobra I have ever seen.

BRING IT!! :lol:

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
DT, the Spring SCMC/MGW drag day @Carolina Dragway (Jackson for the locals) will be a blast.

From Tony:
The gates open at 9:30 am and test and tune starts at 10:00 am. The event is over at 5:00 pm. You can stay for the Saturday night racing free of charge as this is part of the agreement we have with the track.

The track personnel are great to work with and you will enjoy the day of running against your friends over and over again.

Our format is as follows:

Test and Tune - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Bracket Race - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Awards ceremony - 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Test and Tune - 4:30 till closing

All times are approximate and bracket winner usually wins a trophy and cash. Cash depends upon the number of participants we have and the number of spectators at the event. Spectator fee is $5.00. Entry fee is $40.00, $35.00 if you attended before and preregister, $50.00 the day of the event.

Go to the main website to preregister. www.svtcobraclub.com/mainpage.html

Yes, we will meet and leave McDonald's on Cherry Road at 7:00 am in Rock Hill, just like we did the last time.

Please go to other bulletin boards for me and spread the word, thanks!

kilroy