SVT day at Jackson Track, S.C. Feb. 26 anyone going??

InfamousSVT

Boosted
Established Member
I'll be going! I'm meeting Tony (SCMC founder) at the McDonalds in Rock Hill with a few other SCMC members to cruise down. We will be leaving McDonalds at 7am, if anyone is in the area and wants to tag along please do so!
I can't wait to take the car down the track! :-D

GodStang

Established Member
twhisnant said:
I'll be there, since I'm local. And Godstang needs someone to show him how to drive...He has the nicest slow cobra I have ever seen.

BRING IT!! :lol:

Hey the track is open so when ever you want it big boy!! HAHA good to see you posting here!! Hope the car is well.

AlmostStock

Established Member
kilroy said:
Chris, Jackson is in Jackson, SC in between sc-125 & 278. Hit the link & find the directions on their website. Let's show 'em what redfire is all about! See if you can drag Hutch out in his L, too!

-James

If I get off my ass and change out the lower intake gasket, I may bring the "custom" painted 5.0. Actually its more of a Faded look. :bash: Anyhow, I'll probably be in the truck because the other may require some effort. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new people.

Hutch

01svtruck

Established Member
hey if any guys are coming in from atlanta or i-20 east id like to try to get a big group and cruise in to jackson. i should already have a couple of other mustangs going. let me know if interested.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
I'll be there.....probably just watching, since I doubt I'll have my tune by then.

AlmostStock

Established Member
Hey guys,
Well, I got off my rear and pulled the intake, but I decided to put a new on while I had it tore down. Hopefully it'll be in and I'll have it on before Jackson. As of now, I'm probably gonna tow it in but unsure if I'll run both LOL. That whole double entry payment is a bit discouraging.

I read something about a helmet and was wondering if everyone needed a helmet or just those that think they'll be in the 11's. If we do need a helmet, anyone know if an ANSI 95 is sufficient? Also, it looks like its going to be a long day so was wondering if anyone knew if there would be any objection to grilling out some burgers and dogs? If not, I'll throw the grill in the back of the L and bring it down as well.

Anyhow, just had a few questions and am hoping to have the car put back together in time for the event. Of course its kinda funny to tow the slower car down with the faster truck :burn:

Hutch

kilroy