SVT day at Jackson Track, S.C. Feb. 26 anyone going??

Black Mamba

FUNNY?...FUNNY HOW?
Established Member
jeffsvt said:
I'm going as well as several other people from my area ( Charleston ) . I'm really anxious to get some times with my 2.76 upper , ported blower and ET Streets !
Jeff let's roll my friend!!! whoo hoo!!

bones90gt

Just 2 "Bone Stockers"
Established Member
DT, What time ya'll leaving tomorrow?? I might try to meet up with ya'll if I get done with Inventory in time.

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
If anyone is coming from the Anderson, Atlanta (through 85), or Easley, we are meeting at the Shell station off of exit 32 (hwy 8) at 6:30 a.m. and then cruising to the Hot Spot. Let's bring it!

RiffRaff04

Established Member
Had a great time (I didnt break anything :banana: ). There were lots of cool folks there and some really good competition :rockon: . Ill try to post some pics today. Cant wait till the next event. :D

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Was a good time......I got there about 11 and regretted not running the whole time. I'll have pics up in a bit.

jeffsvt

Established Member
I also went and had a blast ! I ran 5 12.0x @ 115 - 120mph with my best being a 12.004 @ 120mph . The other passes I made I either spun or missed a gear , I made 11 passes total . I also made it to the 3rd round of the bracket until being put out by that damn Mercedes E55 . I was happy trapping the mph I did with only my 2.93 upper , ported blower , exhaust and DR's . Can't wait til November to do it again !

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
johnbasf said:
How did the event go?
70 cars with about 150 spectators. Larger than last November - but you could still hot lap if you wanted to. Only 1 oil down the whole day & the track was prepped so well that when I was watching the finals of the shootout - as the E55 rolled up to stage its tires sounded like someone slowly unraveling duct tape. "Sticky" would be an understatement. The weather got close to 65 & sunny - heck, I was wearing shorts & got a little sun. Seeing Chris, Hutch, & Mike (from Amazon Racing Dyno Day) again was a good time and for most of us it was basically a big party. Hard to beat a day at the track with your friends. :thumbsup:

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
I also went and had a blast. I managed to break into the 11's
1st run
R/T .261
1/8..7.789
MPH.94.18
1/4..11.932
MPH.115.84

2ND RUN I missed 4th should have been another 11 sec run. :cuss:
R/T .070
1/8..7.685
MPH.93.88
1/4..12.175
MPH.96.87

I had many other 12.0x runs. I end up killing my self in the 4th round of the bracket race I missed the R/T by -.002 :fm: the other guy broke out with a 9.627 with a 9.80 dial in. I wanted the AMG so bad :bash:

Last edited:

kilroy