SVT day at Jackson Track, S.C. Feb. 26 anyone going??

Black01Stang

Established Member
Looks like i'm out now. My car was involved in an accident down in Easley SC Sunday on my way back to VA. I don't know when i'll get it back so i'm officially out :(

Ohh and in case anyone wants to see the damage...

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

bones90gt

Just 2 "Bone Stockers"
Established Member
Donald, what the hell happend???!!!

Also looks like i'm out the trip. It seems my boss likes me so much; he added me to the inventory crew, and it has to be done saturday. :mj:

Black01Stang

Established Member
bones90gt said:
Donald, what the hell happend???!!!

Also looks like i'm out the trip. It seems my boss likes me so much; he added me to the inventory crew, and it has to be done saturday. :mj:

To make a long story short, I was leaving my girlfriends house and getting ready to get onto 123, I checked to the left to see what was coming, and there were a few cars in the far lane and I was getting in the right hand lane. As I pulled into and started off and started straightening the wheel I got hit by a Kia. I got charged with failure the yield right of way, even though there wasn't anyone in the right hand lane, but she claims she was in it the entire time.

Of course if she was in the right hand lane the entire time, you'd think she would have rear-ended me wouldn't ya? Anyhow, there's a bunch of crap going on right now so I don't know what's going to happen. I don't believe it was my fault, and i'm gonna stick to that. I was in the road completely, just straightening up when it all happened, and to be quite honest I think she changed lanes at the last second and hit me. I guess it's just easy to pick on out of staters :mj:

Black01Stang

Established Member
bones90gt said:
Sorry to hear that bro!!! I would take it to court and fight it. Let us all know what happens.

I'll let ya'll know what happens, I may end up going to court too depending on if my insurance people think o have a chance and what not.

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Man that really sucks bro :( I have the same color car as you and looking at it gave me chills. I hope it works out though.

skylinegtr

For Sale
Established Member
i attended the last 2 meets there with you guys, it was great fun . look forward to watching you race again. I just hope to not see any lightnings throw a rod at this event. I dont think ill be racing, just watching. im in evans / martinez (columbia county area if anyone wants to caravan over

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
01svtruck said:
Autox Hey Man Was Those Dyno Numbers With Everything In Your Sig?

Yeah I have a little more done to the car now AR ported blower, plenium, and TB. So I'm hoping to hit the dyno again make sure my power is up. I was getting IAT2 temps as high as 180 degrees the last time I hit the dyno so my numbers were really bad due to 8 degrees of timing being pulled out. But I have added the LFP HE and datalogged some runs and my temp are way down now so we'll wait and see. :pop:

GodStang

Established Member
Which Hot Spot are yall meeting at. There is one on HWY 19. Not sure where the other ones are.

kilroy