Tampa Coyotes

JTS_7

Established Member
Can you PM me how to do this? I'd like to steal Sai's tunes and take the credit for myself as well.

Do I know you? Do you know me? No.

Who took credit for anything? Not me. Sai knows as much ( from our conversations) pretty sure Sai actually posted my slip online because he tuned my car and it is his tune. Not sure what your deal is. Im just a hobbyist who decided to tweak my car/tune myself. Versus going to the track and datalogging then waiting for revisions after every track outing and bothering the man over and over. Not to mention the waiting period, I can do it instantly and see what changes work and what changes do not on my car while I'm at the track after a pass. Why put Sai in a spot asking him to push my car further towards the edge, possibly making it an uncomfortable situation from a business perspective?

Mr. High and mighty......who stole anyones tune? His tune is on my car because I paid for it, just like I paid for HPtuners. Have I shared this file with anyone? No. Have I sold this tune to anyone? No. Am I a tuner? No. Do I wish to tune anyone's car? No. Have I advertised to be a tuner? No.

Big deal, I modified something I purchased. Believe me there are people out there that do steal peoples shit, I am not that person. I have nothing to gain by doing such.End of story.

The way I see it, its no different than someone grabbing a Roush file and using that as a base, except I actually paid for my tune. Trust me there are many people out there that use certain files as bases , even well known respected people.

You really shouldnt speak on what you have no knowledge about.I wouldnt accuse someone of stealing without evidence of such. I take pride in my reputation, I do not appreciate being accused of stealing, nor do I take it lightly. Its just not in good taste and is a direct shot at my character.

As a matter of fact I go out of my way to HELP people free of charge, ask around plenty of members can vouch.

Cliff notes:
Sai knows and has known I modified his tune and his tune is safe with me
Sai knows I give all the credit to him and ForcedMotorsports and appreciate everything he has helped me with over time
I do not claim and never have claimed the tune on my car to be my work.
He also knows I'm man enough to claim full responsibility should my motor pop, after all im th one who pushed it further than originally configured.

Last edited:

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
Do I know you? Do you know me? No.

Who took credit for anything? Not me, Sai knows as much ( from our conversations) pretty sure Sai actually posted my slip online because he tuned my car and it is his tune. Not sure what your deal is. Im just a hobbyist who decided to tweak my car/tune myself. Versus going to the track and datalogging then waiting for revisions after every track appearance and bothering the man over and over. Not to mention the waiting period, I can do it instantly and see what changes work and what changes do not on my car. Why put Sai in a spot asking him to push my car further towards the edge , possibly making it an uncomfortable situation from a business perspective?

Mr. High and mighty......who stole anyones tune? Its on my car because I paid for it, just like I paid for HPtuners. Have I shared this file with anyone? No. Have I sold this tune to anyone? No. Am I a tuner? No. Believe me there are people out there that do steal peoples shit, I am not that person. End of story.

The way I see it its no different than someone grabbing a Roush file and using that as a base, except I actually paid for my tune. Trust me there are many people out there that use certain files as bases.

You really shouldnt speak on what you have no knowledge about. I wouldnt accuse someone of stealing without evidence of such. I take pride in my reputation, I do not appreciate being accused of stealing, nor do I take it lightly. Its just not in good taste and is a direct shot at my character.

As a matter of fact I go out of my way to HELP people free of charge, ask around.

Let's just look at this post of yours right here.

Not sure what my car made power wise on that pass. On the dyno where Sai tunes cars (can't think of name) it made 740 on 8-9psi on a cold night with 20" wheels. Also made 640 @ 6psi iirc.

I have since made some changes to the tune with HPtuners and upped the boost to 11psi (maybe more)if I recall correctly on that run. So it's a guess to where the power was at......but I'd say quite a bit over 740 though which I don't feel comfortable with and I have since dialed the car back, I was just chasing a 9 sec slip, since that was my goal all along.

As for the tires, no idea a buddy showed me. I saw MT has the "R" version on their website for sale. I guess give them a call.

No mention of Sai tuning your car, just you making changes to the tune, insinuating that you tuned the car. Just give credit where credit is due. People taking credit for other people's work bugs me. Be it directly or indirectly as you did.

We all know how crucial the tuning is with these cars. How much time and work goes into that. Let's be honest here, it's not that hard to whip out your credit card, buy a turbo kit and some supporting mods and go fast, right? It's all in the tune.

You say you are not a tuner, but you don't want to bother Sai for a revision, so you did it yourself. On a car that you said was already pushing the limits. I'm sorry, but that is just stupid. Im sure Sai would agree. He tunes cars, he tweaks tunes, that's what he gets paid for.
And here is why it sucks for Sai. You do something to the tune, and your car blows up. Guess what, it's Sai's tune, as you said. It's his name on it, even though you were the one to screw it up. That just looks bad on him.

JTS_7

Established Member
Let's just look at this post of yours right here.

No mention of Sai tuning your car, just you making changes to the tune, insinuating that you tuned the car. Just give credit where credit is due. People taking credit for other people's work bugs me. Be it directly or indirectly as you did.

We all know how crucial the tuning is with these cars. How much time and work goes into that. Let's be honest here, it's not that hard to whip out your credit card, buy a turbo kit and some supporting mods and go fast, right? It's all in the tune.

You say you are not a tuner, but you don't want to bother Sai for a revision, so you did it yourself. On a car that you said was already pushing the limits. I'm sorry, but that is just stupid. Im sure Sai would agree. He tunes cars, he tweaks tunes, that's what he gets paid for.
And here is why it sucks for Sai. You do something to the tune, and your car blows up. Guess what, it's Sai's tune, as you said. It's his name on it, even though you were the one to screw it up. That just looks bad on him.

I didn't indirectly do anything. It's blatently apparent you are out of the loop per say. Kelly who asked about the power knows Sai tuned my car, as I have mentioned this to him in person at BMR. Not to mention pretty much everyone who has posted in this thread knows Sai tuned my car. Even Sloppy Jones as I mentioned to him when he bought my wheels. I even made a thread that gave mention to Sai as my tuner. Furthermore when I was speaking about my car on the dyno Sai was doing the tuning that day, I was trying to think of the name because it puts out realistic numbers, as people know some dunks are super happy.

So basically you're jumping to conclusions you based off vague details you gathered from a forum post.

Sure my car was at the limit of reliable. I have now pushed it to the point of uncertain and back to reliable.Sai is making more power than me. Is he stupid? Justin makes more power than me also, is he stupid? Both on stock motors running mid low 9s. I'm finding it hard to understand your logic.

You must be confused. I have already stated here and to Sai I accept full responsibility if I my motor pops ( hasnt yet) for crying out loud my car has two turbos strapped to it. I'm a big boy I can fix it if I pop it, I'm not some kid running around without two pennies to rub together .

Yes I am no tuner. I do have previous tuning experience however, I even built my own standalone ECU once. However I didn't feel comfortable starting from scratch with the copperhead as it is a very complex ECU. As a matter of fact I had no intentions of ever tuning the car. Until one day I said what the hell, time to learn.......which is what I'm doing learning what works on my car and learning the ins and outs of the copperhead ECU.

Regardless of what you say or "think" all is good with Sai and I, so I'm not really sure why it's a concern of yours and why you are out here pointing fingers like you have proof of wrongdoing by me. It's weird.

Im done here, this thread doesn't need to be derailed with nonsense. PM me if you must.

Last edited:

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
I didn't indirectly do anything. It's blatently apparent you are out of the loop per say. Kelly who asked about the power knows Sai tuned my car, as I have mentioned this to him in person at BMR. Not to mention pretty much everyone who has posted in this thread knows Sai tuned my car. Even Sloppy Jones as I mentioned to him when he bought my wheels. I even made a thread that gave mention to Sai as my tuner.

So basically you're jumping to conclusions you based off vague details.

Sure my car was at the limit of reliable. I pushed it to the point of uncertain. Sai is making more power than me. Is he stupid? Justin makes more power than me also, is he stupid? Both on stock motors running mid low 9s. I'm finding it hard to understand your logic.

You must be confused. I have already stated here and to Sai I accept full responsibility if I my motor pops ( hasnt yet) for crying out loud my car has two turbos strapped to it. I'm a big boy I can fix it if I pop it, I'm not some kid running around without two pennies to rub together .

Yes I am no tuner. I do have previous tuning experience however, I even built my own standalone ECU once. However I didn't feel comfortable starting from scratch with the copperhead as it is a very complex ECU. As a matter of fact I had no intentions of ever tuning the car. Until one day I said what the hell, time to learn.......which is what I'm doing learning what works on my car and learning the ins and outs of the copperhead ECU.

I'm not out of the loop. I know Sai tuned your car, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion. Again, I'm referring to that post. To somebody who's not in the loop, to somebody who's not strapped to your ass 24/7, who doesn't hear what you tell people outside of this post, it would appear that you tuned the car. It's really not that hard to comprehend.

And no, Sai isn't stupid for running what he does, changing his tune. Just you. He knows what he is doing. How on earth you are even trying to make that comparison just shows us what we are dealing with here. Just stop.

And you editing your post to say you take full responsibility for what happens after I started to reply doesn't change anything. Maybe now after this discussion being public, but not prior. I don't know you personally, I'm just going off your posts. Every issue you run into is somebody else's fault. You buy $3000 turbo kit, you make multiple posts crying about the install. On3 sucks, etc. You had some smoking issue, you drag Jim's name into it because he built your catch can that had nothing to do with it. You bought the wrong clutch or flywheel, somebody else's fault.

You told me to ask around about your rep, well, there you go. If you just man up and own it, maybe people wouldn't see you as such a crybaby.

JTS_7

Established Member
Pretty sure when I decided long ago to modify my car I accepted full responsibility of what could happen to my car, and that's when it was bolt ons. Furthermore Sai and I had this discussion weeks ago in which I was upfront with him regarding me taking responsibility of my motor, far before your post was ever made.

In addition I never mentioned Jims name. If you look up the thread you will see I left his name out. Which was in reference to smoking issue yes, was worried about bung placement on the front of the oil pan not a catch can wanted to see if someone maybe had the same issue.Which yes my car does still smoke, perfect compression, no shaft play, straight down oil drains, built in oil restrictiors, 8qts of oil, no oil in pipes not much in catch can only smokes on decel "sometimes" no smoke under load or idle or cursing.. My only theory is the way the car is raked with my suspension and tire setup might be stopping up the front drain momentarily under decel Idk as no one had this problem.

Hey everyone starts tuning somewhere. I know more than enough, thanks though. I also know to seek advice if I'm unsure of something, which Sai said he has no issue providing.

I never bought the wrong clutch or flywheel. My pressure plate was faulty, the fingers were being pushed too far past center and not springing back, which Mc Cleod figured out on their own upon me sending it back.In addition to all your nonsense your are speaking. Yes on3 sucks and I stand by that. I'm not the only person to ever have issues with fitment or customer service with them so it's whatever. This wasn't my first twin turbo car just an fyi.

Last edited:

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
Pretty sure when I decided long ago to modify my car I accepted full responsibility of what could happen to my car, and that's when it was bolt ons. Furthermore Sai and I had this discussion weeks ago in which I was upfront with him regarding me taking responsibility of my motor, far before your post was ever made.

In addition I never mentioned Jims name. If you look up the thread you will see I left his name out. Which was in reference to smoking issue yes, was worried about bung placement on the front of the oil pan not a catch can wanted to see if someone maybe had the same issue.Which yes my car does still smoke, perfect compression, no shaft play, straight down oil drains, built in oil restrictiors, 8qts of oil, no oil in pipes not much in catch can only smokes on decel "sometimes" no smoke under load or idle or cursing.. My only theory is the way the car is raked with my suspension and tire setup might be stopping up the front drain momentarily under decel Idk as no one had this problem.

Hey everyone starts tuning somewhere. I know more than enough, thanks though. I also know to seek advice if I'm unsure of something, which Sai said he has no issue providing.

I never bought the wrong clutch or flywheel. My pressure plate was faulty, the fingers were being pushed too far past center and not springing back, which Mc Cleod figured out on their own upon me sending it back.In addition to all your nonsense your are speaking. Yes on3 sucks and I stand by that. I'm not the only person to ever have issues with fitment or customer service with them so it's whatever. This wasn't my first twin turbo car just an fyi.

Catch can, bungs whatever. My bad. I don't recall the exact details. Just that you pointed to whatever Jim did. Named or not. I believe he even replied to tell you look elsewhere.

And for the flywneel, I was referring to the McLeod clutch not working properly with the Spec flywheel. But I could be mistaken. It may have been somelody else who had 2 Spec flywheels for sale because they were not going to work properly with thier McLeod clutch. Or maybe it was you, just under one of the 2 or 3 other names you had on this forum recently. Speaking of which, if you are so proud of your reputation, you might not want to change your name so much. Gets confusing. Makes it look like you are running away from your rep, not standing by it. Just an observation.

JTS_7

Established Member
Catch can, bungs whatever. My bad. I don't recall the exact details. Just that you pointed to whatever Jim did. Named or not. I believe he even replied to tell you look elsewhere.

And for the flywneel, I was referring to the McLeod clutch not working properly with the Spec flywheel. But I could be mistaken. It may have been somelody else who had 2 Spec flywheels for sale because they were not going to work properly with thier McLeod clutch. Or maybe it was you, just under one of the 2 or 3 other names you had on this forum recently. Speaking of which, if you are so proud of your reputation, you might not want to change your name so much. Gets confusing. Makes it look like you are running away from your rep, not standing by it. Just an observation.

Damn dude you infer a lot of shit!

So let me break it down for you. My name was changed multiple times because somehow my username got linked with someone else's account and my user name kept changing to random usernames. SID has since help me remedy the situation and it shouldn't happen any longer.

Not sure about flywheels. I bought my Mc Cleod clutch as a kit with flywheel. Yes I have various flywheels and parts forsale, I gets parts for cheap sometimes and flip them for extra cash.....most end up on eBay or friends cars.

Whatever you or whoever thinks of me is cool man, by all means everyone can have their opinion and I'm not here to start shit with anyone.

Just a dude trying to make his car faster......

Last edited:

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
Damn dude you infer a lot of shit!

And you edit a lot of posts!

I'm sure we will run into each other out and about. I'll be the guy on the inferior mickey ET radials with the goofy looking 17/15 drag wheel combo...
:cheers:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
We were out this weekend Jaime. You just need a facebook so you can be in the loop :)

[youtube_browser]xARNSzZKo_O[/youtube_browser]

That's my problem to. I don't FB :sigh:

...On another note, this thread sure went 0-100 real quick :rolling::pop:

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Jaime (JTS) has been a stand up guy with the few interactions I've had with him. He bought my High output nitrous express kit awhile back, and because I had an issue getting the fuel tap off of the fuel rail, we agreed to just swap out his fuel rail with mine(that had the fuel tap attached to it) so I didn't break it trying to get it off. He didn't have his fuel rail handy to give to me at the time but he assured me he would get it to me the next time he was out.

Well, 4 or 5 months go by and I actually forget about the oem fuel rail he's supposed to give to me. I don't recall the reason for needing it but I shot him a text asking if he still had it and he responds saying he sure did and it's just sitting on his parts bench waiting for me. He even sends me a picture showing it all tucked away and we met up a few weeks later and he provided the fuel rail without issue.

A lot gets lost in translation but from my experience talking with both of you gentlemen, you're both stand up guys with a passion for racing. We really need to plan a track outing with the local coyote crew and have some fun and follow up with throwing back a few cold ones.

Just my $.02

N20D5OH

Established Member
All I'm going to say is that it does suck when you can pull another persons tune through a different software and tweak it and call it your own. On this forum, he may not have said it was his own, but it's gotten around that indeed Jamie said to others it was. Hearsay is just that, and I'll leave it there. Jamie, before you assume people aren't in "the loop", you may want to investigate who's actually in "the loop". That being said, I'm with Justin, let's go drink some beer! I'm Irish and ready to get this party started.

JTS_7

Established Member
All I'm going to say is that it does suck when you can pull another persons tune through a different software and tweak it and call it your own. On this forum, he may not have said it was his own, but it's gotten around that indeed Jamie said to others it was. Hearsay is just that, and I'll leave it there. Jamie, before you assume people aren't in "the loop", you may want to investigate who's actually in "the loop". That being said, I'm with Justin, let's go drink some beer! I'm Irish and ready to get this party started.

This post bothers me. My car has been out late night twice, TWICE. First time I ran one car and went home. Second time was this past weekend in which someone asked to race me, said his buddy had a twin turbo 5.0. I asked who, he said Art. I said Art and I have the same setup and Sai tuned both our cars, Jayvee as my witness.So I know for a fact someone is talking shit lies out their ass apparently in the streets who doesn't like me for whatever reason.

Which I find super funny because no one knew I has HPTuners until two weeks ago....

Don't you think when I ran 9s I would have immediately told everyone and hyped them up on "my so called tune" no that wasn't the case at all. People didn't even know for weeks. The only person that knew here aside from my family was Jayvee because we frequently talk.

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
Jaime (JTS) has been a stand up guy with the few interactions I've had with him. He bought my High output nitrous express kit awhile back, and because I had an issue getting the fuel tap off of the fuel rail, we agreed to just swap out his fuel rail with mine(that had the fuel tap attached to it) so I didn't break it trying to get it off. He didn't have his fuel rail handy to give to me at the time but he assured me he would get it to me the next time he was out.

Well, 4 or 5 months go by and I actually forget about the oem fuel rail he's supposed to give to me. I don't recall the reason for needing it but I shot him a text asking if he still had it and he responds saying he sure did and it's just sitting on his parts bench waiting for me. He even sends me a picture showing it all tucked away and we met up a few weeks later and he provided the fuel rail without issue.

A lot gets lost in translation but from my experience talking with both of you gentlemen, you're both stand up guys with a passion for racing. We really need to plan a track outing with the local coyote crew and have some fun and follow up with throwing back a few cold ones.

Just my $.02

I actually ended up taking it to your buddy's shop on my lunch break.

No idea where uh I get pinned as a trouble maker, or where people are saying I am out doing people dirty. Lmao I rarely make it out as I have family responsibilities that come before cars, yet people I've known for a short time apparently know everything about me.It is what it is though, if people who don't even know me want to drag my name through the mud so be it. Shit in this thread I've heard people talk shit about other people behind their back yet I let it go in one ear and out the other

All I know is I am always down for a good time, I steer away from the BS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread