Tampa Coyotes

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I actually ended up taking it to your buddy's shop on my lunch break.

No idea where uh I get pinned as a trouble maker, or where people are saying I am out doing people dirty. Lmao I rarely make it out as I have family responsibilities that come before cars, yet people I've known for a short time apparently know everything about me.It is what it is though, if people who don't even know me want to drag my name through the mud so be it. Shit in this thread I've heard people talk shit about other people behind their back yet I let it go in one ear and out the other

All I know is I am always down for a good time, I steer away from the BS.

THATS WHAT IT WAS! lol i couldn't remember--when the blue car got totaled, they needed the fuel rail to be 'made whole'. lmfao Good memory. Stand up guy indeed--brought it to my buddies shop for me since I couldn't get there.

BMR Tech

On another note, I should be coming out more often with my Coyote powered turd.

We should plan a meet soon. I vote JUIC3D as the ring leader.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
This is true. Jamie NEVER goes out. T&T few weeks back, Coyote Shoot Out, and VERY SHOCKED this past Saturday night when he text me, "I don't say this too often but lets go out riding around looking for some fun" ... I was like, WAH! lol! This is it for the past month and more since before that his car has literally been under construction one level or another. He def keeps his biz under hush...Unlike me where I am too friendly, talkative at times and trust everyone at 1st. Matter of fact, do I really even know him? XD lol!

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
*whistles innocently*

You know what... I apologize for even commenting to your post. I should have known better than that and I allowed you to get to me me without me even knowing you. *DELETED* even if it has been read.

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Seriously tho Rich, I am not about this mess and hope your comment was more as a joke. Either way, we can talk (*813*841*5563*) and be done with this ENTIRE subject that has no importance to anyone of us directly. I promise, we all have better things to talk about or do.

How about KIDS? who has em? :/ I would bring up Racing but as said before, everyone is TT who makes me SLOW. I know where my ass belongs. On the porch. lol

Last edited:

N20D5OH

Established Member
Seriously tho Rich, I am not about this mess and hope your comment was more as a joke. Either way, we can talk (*813*841*5563*) and be done with this ENTIRE subject that has no importance to anyone of us directly. I promise, we all have better things to talk about or do.

How about KIDS? who has em? :/ I would bring up Racing but as said before, everyone is TT who makes me SLOW. I know where my ass belongs. On the porch. lol
Rich and I aren't TT'd. Just a couple of slow, NA and E85 cars.

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
That last post was half a joke. But let's not beat around the bush. I heard the same thing N20s5oh did. I heard Jamie was out and about claiming he tuned the car himself, and that You, as well as another person who has posted in this thread, stepped in and called him on that, saying Sai tuned the car, not him. Is that not true?

JTS_7

Established Member
That last post was half a joke. But let's not beat around the bush. I heard the same thing N20s5oh did. I heard Jamie was out and about claiming he tuned the car himself, and that You, as well as another person who has posted in this thread, stepped in and called him on that, saying Sai tuned the car, not him. Is that not true?

Well that's total bullshit. No one has ever said a damn word to me. You say let's not beat around the bush yet you won't reveal the so called informant.

Again I have been out twice since my car was done. I havnt actually seen Jayvee until NMRA and this weekend. I didn't go out at night of NMRA either.

So yor informant must be full of shit and obviously has something against me.

Let's put it this way. I never have once claimed to have tuned my car, not once. Ever. Never. And I put that on my mothers life.

Furthermore to prove what you're saying is bullshit. Jayvee was there when Sai tuned my car lololililililolool

so why would Jayvee call me out with this
mysterious person when Jayvee knows my car was tunes by Sai because he was there!!!!!

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Rich and I aren't TT'd. Just a couple of slow, NA and E85 cars.

True. Well we shall dance then. lol Fun Times

Thanks for clearing that up Rich. I wasn't sure. It looked like it was one way but could have easily been another. I really take offense to not being honest or loyal who I call friends and even good associates. Its just who I am. I am ol skool man and play by ol skool rules. In fact, I am older than most if not all of you. lol! (DONT ASK!)

As for the whole tuning thing. YES, I do recall some random night I was out with the same Ol standing around sword fighting no racing Chebby F-Body & Camaro guys and someone did ask me or said, "I heard Jamie is tuning his own car" or...something along those lines. And of course, I said the truth as I know it. I told the guy (I can not recal who or when this was but it was maybe 2-3 wks ago.) "NO, Jamie has the same tuner as I do, Sai tuned his car. Matter of fact, both cars were tuned on the PowerTech Dyno which I have pics and vids." So, there it is.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Thread completely sideways and getting further. Take it to PM's or go have a beer and hash it out.

sorry buddy. I was in da werkz on this response bk n forth when Rich was the last post. Dealing with my son and feeding him while watching sprout. Then I came back to the still screen. Now about that damn beer!

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
^ Yep Jayvee took videos and pictures of my car while Sai tuned it since my phone was dead.

Done here fellas. I have more important things (like my daughter) to concern myself with.
She just turned 5, yay!!!

Down for racing, beers, fun, hell I'll even buy all the food for 30+ people for a cookout.

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
^ Yep Jayvee took videos and pictures of my car while Sai tuned it since my phone was dead.

Done here fellas. I have more important things (like my daughter) to concern myself with.
She just turned 5, yay!!!

U better have told Jen Jr I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY like I messaged you...lol! U were just a donor lol! That is ALL Mamas Girl!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread