Tell me about going on a cruise as a single guy...and all cruise info is welcome

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
My best friend lives in Philly and I live down in Savannah. We rarely see each other except like a day or two at holidays. So we decided to go on vacation this year and have decided on giving a cruise a try. As all svtp ballers, we are champion athletes and would like to do as many super models on board as possible. While getting laid is not mandatory to us having a good time, it sure would help. So some questions:

What is the best way smuggle alcohol into your room? Personal success stories only please.

Anyone ever been on a cruise as a single man?

What cruise lines would be best?

We don't have passports and don't want to spend the extra cash, which destinations are still options for us (I have been told bahamas)?

Do you have favorite boats?

I've googled singles cruises but there isn't much info and they all seem to be 7+ days, we are looking at going for 5. Anyone of a good website to book a singles cruise?

Anyone ever been on a singles cruise?

Any other information I may need?

oldmodman

Established Member
Smuggle Booze?

I just put it in my checked luggage. Wrap each bottle in clothes so it won't rattle or break.

I went on a cruse to Alaska a long time ago, but I was with my lady then. So it didn't matter what else was available on the ship.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
While getting laid is not mandatory to us having a good time said:
1.wut?
2. If the ship lets you bring a bottle of wine each when you board;
Buy wine. Drink wine. If you bought a red wine fill it with rum/whiskey or any dark liquor. Put cork back in until it's a 1/4 inch below top. Light candle. Use wax from candle to seal bottle. Repeat with a bottle of white wine for clear liquors. Don't put dark liquor in white wine bottle.
This way you can leave the bottles out in your room.
Order shots or shots on the rocks. Best bang for your buck 'cause there's no ice or a boat load of non alcoholic liquid in your drink. Plus you'll look more manly carrying around a rocks glass than a foo foo drink glass you paid way to much money for.
But since getting laid isn't a priority I wouldn't worry about that.:poke:

tistan

Established Member
Smuggle Booze?

I just put it in my checked luggage. Wrap each bottle in clothes so it won't rattle or break.

I went on a cruse to Alaska a long time ago, but I was with my lady then. So it didn't matter what else was available on the ship.

Same thing works for me

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Get a hypodermic needle, some Vodka and some oranges. Inject the oranges with Vodka. Have fun, name one of the resulting children after me.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Like said above put alcohol in your check bag. Make sure you store it so it won't rattle (that is very important). I smuggled a case of beer in with a large bag that I checked with the cruise line.

If you go with Carnival, the only cruise line I've ever used, they allowed a bottle of wine per person on our cruise to Halifax, NS. Its been 2 years since my last cruise so you're going to want to check and make sure that's still accurate if you use Carnival.

Ive been out of the country twice without a passport, I always just use my birth certificate. (Again, its been 2 years, so do your homework first).

Tip the people on the cruise a little cash. They get tip money out of what you pay for the cruise, but tipping will sometimes lead to free drinks and better service. (Don't tip everyone, just the ones you are in contact with several times a day).

Order a bucket of beer, if you drink beer. The bucket comes with a free beer.

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
Best thing you could take with you is information ...

[video=youtube;hAc2EsVitJk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAc2EsVitJk[/video]

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
they also sell plastic bottles that look just like shampoo, lotion, sunscreen etc... for bringing booze with you

RDLightning01

Young Svt Poster
Established Member
Most cruises let you buy duty free liquor but wont give it to you until you are back to the US. So what we did is at your first stop where ever that might be. Buy the biggest water jug you can find. drink it or pour it out fill with duty free vodka. Carry back on when your aboard. They never check your personal water bottle

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Google search like you are a single woman or group or women going on a cruise or vacation - then follow.

Good idea.

Get a hypodermic needle, some Vodka and some oranges. Inject the oranges with Vodka. Have fun, name one of the resulting children after me.

I'll be going by the name Mike Lowry while on the boat. Those kids will never find me.

Like said above put alcohol in your check bag. Make sure you store it so it won't rattle (that is very important). I smuggled a case of beer in with a large bag that I checked with the cruise line.

If you go with Carnival, the only cruise line I've ever used, they allowed a bottle of wine per person on our cruise to Halifax, NS. Its been 2 years since my last cruise so you're going to want to check and make sure that's still accurate if you use Carnival.

Ive been out of the country twice without a passport, I always just use my birth certificate. (Again, its been 2 years, so do your homework first).

Tip the people on the cruise a little cash. They get tip money out of what you pay for the cruise, but tipping will sometimes lead to free drinks and better service. (Don't tip everyone, just the ones you are in contact with several times a day).

Order a bucket of beer, if you drink beer. The bucket comes with a free beer.

I'm pretty sure all thats still true. Thanks for the tips.

I just buy the unlimited drink plan. Far less hassle than bootlegging.

I probably need both...

Most cruises let you buy duty free liquor but wont give it to you until you are back to the US. So what we did is at your first stop where ever that might be. Buy the biggest water jug you can find. drink it or pour it out fill with duty free vodka. Carry back on when your aboard. They never check your personal water bottle

That sucks they hold on to it for you.

Rum runners worked for me. We just put them in the suitcases in between clothes and didn't have to worry about bottles clinking around or anything. http://www.rumrunnerflasks.com/

I was thinking about getting those.

+1

There are always single groups of women on all the cruises I've been on. Pretty easy picking too.

That is what I wanted to hear.

The boat seems like its big but, the girl you bang and leave while she is asleep will find you...

Yeah, no shit. I will ID them too. Just in case.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I need to go on another cruise. My last cruise was to the Bahamas which I only needed an ID and birth certificate (iirc). I was too young to drink but I was single and I can say the ladies were extra easy. I only did a Carnival which was still alot of fun for the price

Adower

Established Member
Hands down buy a couple rum runners. Ive used them 15+ times and always get them through. Never buy alcohol on a boat.

badws6ta

God hates us all
Established Member
Rum runners as others have said. Worked for us. I just got back from a carnival cruise.

I Went with my wife. Girls still tried to pick me up not even 10 feet away from my wife... You will have no trouble finding women.

Users who are viewing this thread