Terminated a 2010 SS

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Beating a new Camaro SS is like beating a Hummer H2 from a roll.

Good kill!

MechEngr

Established Member
Everyone seems to think the new Camaro's are slow because of the weight. I mean yeah, it doesn't help things but they do have the power to even things back out. High 12's to low 13's isn't exactly slow, they have decent trap speeds to back up the et's too. The Terminator is my favorite but I don't think it is going to run off from an M6 2SS from a roll, dig, or whatever.

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
Everyone seems to think the new Camaro's are slow because of the weight. I mean yeah, it doesn't help things but they do have the power to even things back out. High 12's to low 13's isn't exactly slow, they have decent trap speeds to back up the et's too. The Terminator is my favorite but I don't think it is going to run off from an M6 2SS from a roll, dig, or whatever.

I've done it twice with 245/45/17 snow tires on the car. Both 40-50 rolls 2 different cars. Each time the 01' came out a car nose up to 100 (didn't dare go faster because of tires)

Completely stock 03' drivetrain with a catback and JLT intake. Oh and a stock terminator tune loaded onto the 01' computer.

:lol:

I can't wait to get the pulley's on this thing!

Formula51

Established Member
Camaro sucks. 2010 can't even beat 03. Suck that Chevy!@!@!@! ahahahahah Ford> alll

Haha. Thanks for that laugh this morning. While you are correct, you can see the irony from a Camaro owners perspective.

The Camaro's are going quicker and quicker these days. Quickest yet is a 12.58 @ 110.3 and there are several 12.6 to 12.9 passes at 109-111mph. Those are stock Terminator times and while they are not the norm, the car is still young. The 12.58 pass was with just a 1.97 60' time so we may see a 12.4 which would tie the quickest stock 03/04' Cobra time. Quite ridiculous when you consider the Cobra is the lighter car with the better power to weight ratio, better gearing, and 2-3mph higher trap speeds.

Users who are viewing this thread