Terminated a 2010 SS

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
After our swap into our 01' I've had 2 encounters with them. Our setup is basicly stock with a JLT, Offroad-X and catback. Both of them were close but I got each of them by a fender. I couldn't pull past 3rd because we still have snow tires on the car! A mostly stock term should be dead even with 0 mods.

Last edited:

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member
I don't see any problem posting the vid on the Camaro site at all.

guys do that here that own Camaro's, GTOs, etc.

But the members of this site sure handle it better.

In fact, it's only freindly competition. the way it should be.

I don't want to be in a little bubble where the truth cannot get to me.

Let 'em in, and let's see what the real deal is.

the Camaro guys on that forum are just being babies.

t0ad

The Nightman
Established Member
I think they are ugly...

4396184180_9c2e62dab9_b.jpg

:fart:

4396186258_49143d5dd1_b.jpg

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
damn, those guys are straight up dicks on that site. see that's the kind of stuff that makes Chevy fans look bad. what do they think they have, yeah it makes decent power but its too damn heavy. a full exhaust 4th gen should run right next to a 5th gen.

I've taken some serious flack from members here, especially after our first one was totaled. There are jerks on every site that make enthusiasts on both sides look bad.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
+1 on being to heavy and i guess some camaro owners like the 5th gen and some don't. i'm interested in a 2010 SS vs a 2011 GT though.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
The 11' GT is going to eat the SS's for lunch.
They should beat them but it should be closer than a Termi VS '10 SS. They are packing a bit less power and tq than a Termi and weight should be similar. Wouldnt call it an eat for lunch kind of thing though....

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Less?

412hp vs 390.

Its pretty well known that no bone stock terminator dynoed 390 crank hp. They were dynoing almost that much at the wheels. However, I think a 2011 gt will probly be a dead even run with a termi and may even have a slight advantage. There are whispers that 2011 gts already tested in the 1/4 are pulling in bone stock terminator ETs and trap speeds. Guess we will have to wait and see for official numbers once they are actually released.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
How many stock 03/04s are running around anymore? Maybe a handful.

Not likely many. I know the owner of the largest collection of 03/04 cobras in the country. He has like 12-14(cant remember exactly how many). He has one of every color in both coupe form and convertible form. I have personally seen his collection and every single one of them are pristine with ridiculously low miles. Absolutely beautiful, especially the two mystichromes that he has.

The funny thing is, not a single one is stock. All of them have the exact same mods. 2.76 upper pulley, K&N CAI, bassani catted x pipe and magnaflow catback. All of them dyno about 440-450 rwhp too, lol. All the convertibles have light bars and matching color tonneau covers as well.

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Not likely many. I know the owner of the largest collection of 03/04 cobras in the country. He has like 12-14(cant remember exactly how many). He has one of every color in both coupe form and convertible form. I have personally seen his collection and every single one of them are pristine with ridiculously low miles. Absolutely beautiful, especially the two mystichromes that he has.

The funny thing is, not a single one is stock. All of them have the exact same mods. 2.76 upper pulley, K&N CAI, bassani catted x pipe and magnaflow catback. All of them dyno about 440-450 rwhp too, lol. All the convertibles have light bars and matching color tonneau covers as well.

Wow...I wanna see a picture of that...that would be pretty incredible to see!

Users who are viewing this thread