Terminator 2: Judgment Day

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
T2 is very cool.....Owning a terminator back in the day was great....someday I'll have to have a T2.

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
This was just too good to pass up - Long Live T2!!!

skul-Mech (4)__________.jpg

MJR0189

Established Member
Thanks for all the positive comments guys, I also hope the nickname gains popularity and sticks. I thought it was a fitting nickname, given the circumstances surrounding the car.

It's ironic too, that the original Terminator was designed to bring a definitive end to the muscle wars of the late 90s and early 00s, and now, ten years later, Ford is once again laying down the hammer in terms of performance in this segment of cars.

I love my '03 Terminator, and hope to someday own a "T2"!

Yellow Horse

Established Member
The sad thing for Gubamint Motors clown boys is a 2003 Cobra with $1200 in mods and ET Streets would mop the floor with a ZL1.

reason4treason

Established Member
Well, after today's official horsepower and torque ratings are in, it's official:

Judgment Day has arrived for GM and Mopar! Ten years after SVT unleashed their original Terminator upon the human race to terrorize and enslave other machines, they have introduced a more advanced, effective, and lethal killing machine: The 2013 GT500, the "Terminator 2".

... Coming Summer 2012 to a racetrack near you!

Lissen nowwww den hear me late-uh

mustang loco

Established Member
It's ironic too, that the original Terminator was designed to bring a definitive end to the muscle wars of the late 90s and early 00s, and now, ten years later, Ford is once again laying down the hammer in terms of performance in this segment of cars.

Totally agree and I think it's a cool nickname as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread