Terminator 2: Judgment Day

MJR0189

Established Member
Well, after today's official horsepower and torque ratings are in, it's official:

Judgment Day has arrived for GM and Mopar! Ten years after SVT unleashed their original Terminator upon the human race to terrorize and enslave other machines, they have introduced a more advanced, effective, and lethal killing machine: The 2013 GT500, the "Terminator 2".

... Coming Summer 2012 to a racetrack near you!

peteypab2133

Established Member
I really hope that "T2" catches on. Always wanted a terminator, but didnt want to buy a 10 year old car.

Brut4ce

Established Member
You just can't go around killing Zl1's.
Terminator: Why?
What do you mean why? 'Cause you can't.
The Terminator: Why?
Because you just can't, OK? Trust me on this.

Kenneth

Established Member
Well, after today's official horsepower and torque ratings are in, it's official:

Judgment Day has arrived for GM and Mopar! Ten years after SVT unleashed their original Terminator upon the human race to terrorize and enslave other machines, they have introduced a more advanced, effective, and lethal killing machine: The 2013 GT500, the "Terminator 2".

You sir are a wise one.

From this day forth the 2013 GT500 should be refered to "T2"

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

best post of the day

Users who are viewing this thread