Terminator Club in NC (VA,TN,SC)!!!!!!!!!

NCRedfire

Established Member
I would be in for the Wilson show. once it gets closer we can hit up the rest of the fella's from RTP and surrounding area's..

I'm down, we are having a show in Wilson, NC May 22nd. If we can get a def group comming we could add some info to the flyers???? The local news should be there to do a clip too. I think the meet we put on Sat was one of the biggest meet ups ever with ramdom people rolling in with Terminators! Someone told me they counted 35 :beer:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
I'm down.......
Sweet

I'm over in east TN. I'd be down for any get togethers depending on where
Hell yea man come on over
I'm down with it...once i'm back from afghanistan come Oct i PCS to Fort Campbell but still will make the drive!
Awesome man thanks for serving our country!!!

I'm down, we are having a show in Wilson, NC May 22nd. If we can get a def group comming we could add some info to the flyers???? The local news should be there to do a clip too. I think the meet we put on Sat was one of the biggest meet ups ever with ramdom people rolling in with Terminators! Someone told me they counted 35 :beer:
Hell yea that sounds great if we meet somewhere central and roll in as a club that would be GREAT.
Tri-State Terminators sounds cool, and it would include everyone from the Carolinas and VA. Even though I don't have a Terminator, if I am available, I will be coming to hang out with you guys.
Man you are more than welcome to come hangout...You got a svt and snake emblem that makes you alright with me LOL:lol1:

I would be in for the Wilson show. once it gets closer we can hit up the rest of the fella's from RTP and surrounding area's..
Sounds good man your car was looking good by the way at the shoot and in those photos!:rockon:

One more thing i was thinking if anybody wants to get a big group together to maybe to our first outing as a club...on Feb 27. In SC at the Pro-Dyno cruise in.If not we could wait until the charlotte auto fair on April 10-11th.
Just some ideas lmk what you think so we can start getting prepared!:shrug:
:beer:

Dane

Established Member
^ Yeah a big group get together would be fun for both events above and Zeekmans car show in Wilson. Not sure what would be the next step?

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
^Take it to the streets...LOL
A Name,More Members,A calendar of events,some shirts,a website,And more members!!!!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I am up for cruising to ProDyno, Nastystang!! Let's get a group to go down there. Free food, music, lots of nice cars, dyno pulls. It is a good event, and it is FREE, aside from the dyno pulls.

ImMACHnU03

I race in Heels!
Established Member
I am up for cruising to ProDyno, Nastystang!! Let's get a group to go down there. Free food, music, lots of nice cars, dyno pulls. It is a good event, and it is FREE, aside from the dyno pulls.

Me and the B/f should be cruising up that way. We love Dan and he has done amazing jobs on our cars. We will probably be in the Mach 1 tho. I love the idea of a cruise...lets make it happen!

IceMan03

Established Member
Me and the B/f should be cruising up that way. We love Dan and he has done amazing jobs on our cars. We will probably be in the Mach 1 tho. I love the idea of a cruise...lets make it happen!

+1!:beer:

I have a dyno session scheduled with Pro Dyno on Feb 20th @ 9am.:rockon:

Tango7

Established Member
So as long as I have a cobra even the slow 99 I would be welcome in the club.. If so count me in.. I will not be able to make the dyno day as the car goes in the body shop the week before..

Zeekmann

Established Member
Feb is out for me, but as the summer gets closer we will plan another photoshoot! Rob and I have our eye on another spot, will keep you posted!!

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Okay.

Dan tuned one of my friends' car. The car blew up about a week later due to Dan's awesome tune.

Oh. Lets not forget that when he checked the A/F ratio on my old car, he told me that my "Car is reving to 10,000 rpms" (wtff??)

So you know for a 100% that Dan's tune caused your friend's car to blow up? Why do you think this? Because thats what your friend said? :poke:

And Dan isn't stupid and your car would fall apart if it reved to 10,000rpms. The fact that you didn't ask what he was talking about when he said this, questions your credibility.

Dan is a great guy/tuner and has tuned my car more than once.

stocksnke01

Established Member
So you know for a 100% that Dan's tune caused your friend's car to blow up? Why do you think this? Because thats what your friend said? :poke:

And Dan isn't stupid and your car would fall apart if it reved to 10,000rpms. The fact that you didn't ask what he was talking about when he said this, questions your credibility.

Dan is a great guy/tuner and has tuned my car more than once.

Been to dan once before just for a dyno session but i do plan to take my car back up there when i get ready for the new tune, he seemed like a pretty knowledgble guy to me :shrug:

Dane

Established Member
Dan has tuned my car more then once with great results. Makes me think it is not him that caused your car to blow.

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
Guys this is a let's plan a Terminator Club thread, not a let's bash or defend Dan thread. Take it to PM's or make a diff. thread for that.

Users who are viewing this thread