Terminator Club in NC (VA,TN,SC)!!!!!!!!!

sc98cbra

Established Member
And Dan isn't stupid and your car would fall apart if it reved to 10,000rpms. The fact that you didn't ask what he was talking about when he said this, questions your credibility.

"Wow, it said your car revved to 10k, that aint right."

His exact words.

:burnout:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
"Wow, it said your car revved to 10k, that aint right."

His exact words.

:burnout:

Glad you cleared that up. Sounds like it was an electronic error and not Dan telling you that your car was reving to 10,000rpms like you originally said.

Oh. Lets not forget that when he checked the A/F ratio on my old car, he told me that my "Car is reving to 10,000 rpms" (wtff??)

Last edited by a moderator:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
well this thread went into the shitter

back on topic

so let's get a roll call for who is rolling to ProDyno from the Triad area on the 27th

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
Wish I could come, but I will be at the beach all week. I hope we can do something on the day of the cruise in at Mustang week though, that would be kick ass:rockon:

Dane

Established Member
well this thread went into the shitter

back on topic

so let's get a roll call for who is rolling to ProDyno from the Triad area on the 27th

I started one in the Terminator section since this thread was getting a little cluttered. Trying to see who wants to meet up and cruise in together and where to meet :beer:

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
I may try to make the pro dyno thing with you guys, depends on where work has me at that time.

Nevermind, just noticed this was on the 27th. Supposed to be closing on our new house that weekend.

Last edited:

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
I'll be at the ProDyno Day!!! ;)
I'm going to swing some goodies to give away also....

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I saw a Redfire coupe on Wendover Ave, in Greensboro, this morning. It had a retired Air Force plate frame. I should have stopped to talk to the guy, but I was on my way to work.

Anyone from here?

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
Stacy I can't post in your thread in the Front Page News section for some reason, but I just wanted to thank Michelle again for being such a huge help in getting my IRS diff cover ordered. Feel lucky to be getting the last one haha.

Users who are viewing this thread