Terminator / GT500 Shootout roll call

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Ill be there, if my hooptie dont shit the bed before I get there. Im with JLear, too slow to race, but Ill drink a 6 pack and break out my man-boobs (B cups) at the fence. (Im a better cheer leader, than driver.)
HaHa! Shout out to Lear!!
:beer:

:beer:

Last edited:

smaknu9

ZEUS!!!!
Established Member
can we get a list going of who is in now that all the info is out there. i know its still 15 weeks away but its going to come quick!

Ive also called a few hotels to maybe get a block of rooms and we can all be at the same place if people want? Lots of them are already booked...

Terminator's

1 - Showme Cobra
2 - Badass03svt
3 - Posi
4 - Blk_03
5 - Senkak
6 - Quicktime_GT
7 - Boonga?
8 - Cobrastruck
9 - 4sdvenom
10 - fullblown03
11 - mofasta
12 - Speed Demon
13 - mmustangsrus
14 - AJ

GT500's

1 - Nitro324
2 - Dave London
3 - ferrarokid
4 - rodfarva
5 - coonsnake
6 - 2kmelat
7 - rw95gt
8 - mustangcrazybj

non racer's attending / maybe's

1 - Blk4v00GT
2 - Jlear
3 - SvTDsG
4 - shhakg
5 - LTZ Mach
6 - armycook1981
7 - GOTSVT
8 - Slo Motion
9 - SlowLNF
10 - IronTerp
11 - thebull

Hotel info! (can it be added to main post please?)

Fairfield Inn by Marriott
1940 Mel Browning St.
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Phone: (270) 782-6933

I got 30 rooms from September 29th (Thursday) to October 3rd (Monday). Some of you will stay less which is fine.

Room rate is $69 a night!!! 12 miles form the track and right on the highway.

Just call and say your with the Posi Performance Shootout and your in!!!

We have until August 28th to fill them and then the rate goes away so receive your room now!!

any problems or questions ask for Andrew or shoot me a pm.
Put me on the list!!! Robert Abney of Ocala Fl (03 DSG COBRA Single Turbo) [email protected]

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Terminators are outdoing the GT500's 2 to 1. come on guys! we are 10 weeks out!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
9 weeks to go!

hotel rate is only good till the end of August guys so get those rooms reserved!

kyhemi-dart

03 Zinc Cobra
Established Member
It everything goes well im getting a posi port in a few weeks and as long as theres no major set backs ill run my 03 for the hell of it, just be fun to be a part of

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
are you guys racing?

Just reserved the rooms. Looks like a couple of us will be getting there around noon on Friday. Should be two of us racing in the shootout. Myself and a friend of mine with his 03. Hoping for some good times, racing and the event :beer:

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
6 weeks to go

only 2 weeks left to reserve your hotel room at the rate I got...after that your on your own! There is no commitment to the room. Cancel if need be but dont miss out on $69 a night!

tvanlant

Established Member
I reserved my room today! I won't be participating in the event, though. Mine's not a "real" terminator.... and it's slow :(

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM. After that the rate is back to normal. Reserve NOW and cancel later if need be!!

Hotel info!

Fairfield Inn by Marriott
1940 Mel Browning St.
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Phone: (270) 782-6933

I got 30 rooms from September 29th (Thursday) to October 3rd (Monday). Some of you will stay less which is fine.

Room rate is $69 a night!!! 12 miles form the track and right on the highway.

Just call and say your with the Posi Performance Shootout and your in!!!

We have until August 28th to fill them and then the rate goes away so receive your room now!!

any problems or questions ask for Andrew or shoot me a pm.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Raffle for a free Race Port which includes any Terminator or GT500 with a stock "nonported" Eaton, throttle body, and plenum/elbow for anyone that enters this and races in the class. You have to race in the actual Race and not just qualifying. We'll raffle to see who wins and then you just send in your blower, tb, and plenum to be ported afterwards. All you pay is shipping to and from.:thumbsup:

Given away by Posi Performance

My guess would be your odds are 1 in 20 tops so those are pretty good at over $580 of free work.

Come on out and enjoy racing at the NMRA World Finals. It's going to be a blast.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread