Terminator / GT500 Shootout roll call

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
im coming and im bringing enough nitrous to kill a small village..... and some spare half shafts....:banana::banana::banana:... we will see how one of posi's ports work with 2 nitrous kits on it :idea:

Last edited:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Raffle for a free Race Port which includes any Terminator or GT500 with a stock "nonported" Eaton, throttle body, and plenum/elbow for anyone that enters this and races in the class. You have to race in the actual Race and not just qualifying. We'll raffle to see who wins and then you just send in your blower, tb, and plenum to be ported afterwards. All you pay is shipping to and from.:thumbsup:

Given away by Posi Performance

My guess would be your odds are 1 in 20 tops so those are pretty good at over $580 of free work.

Come on out and enjoy racing at the NMRA World Finals. It's going to be a blast.:banana:

Damn. That's awesome!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
im coming and im bringing enough nitrous to kill a small village..... and some spare half shafts....:banana::banana::banana:... we will see how one of posi's ports work with 2 nitrous kits on it :idea:

BS....:read:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
the whole shop is gonna be in bg anyway for the weekend so we just figured we would bring my ratt with us :burn:

If you bring your car and race it, I'll put the 200 pill on mine....that's how confident I am....lol

No balls!

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Raffle for a free Race Port which includes any Terminator or GT500 with a stock "nonported" Eaton, throttle body, and plenum/elbow for anyone that enters this and races in the class. You have to race in the actual Race and not just qualifying. We'll raffle to see who wins and then you just send in your blower, tb, and plenum to be ported afterwards. All you pay is shipping to and from.:thumbsup:

Given away by Posi Performance

My guess would be your odds are 1 in 20 tops so those are pretty good at over $580 of free work.

Come on out and enjoy racing at the NMRA World Finals. It's going to be a blast.:banana:

WOW!! :beer:

dj94gt

Modular Fanatic
Established Member
I'll be there as a spectator....Can't drink and drive you know :beer:

Speed Demon

Established Member
Who all is going to be there Thursday?

I wonder if we could all pit together to make it easier for people who want to check out the cars running in the class. Its been a while, World Ford Challenge 1 in 98, since I've been there but I remember it being a pretty big pit area.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Who all is going to be there Thursday?

I wonder if we could all pit together to make it easier for people who want to check out the cars running in the class. Its been a while, World Ford Challenge 1 in 98, since I've been there but I remember it being a pretty big pit area.

I know at Atco they tried to put all the classes together. The row I was in was all mod muscle except for a few.

Ill be there thursday....actually Ill be there tuesday!

n2fords2003

Established Member
I cant find details on the class. Found the rules but is all our racing (qualifying and all) done in one day (Saturday)? Any qualifying on Friday? No reason to have tags on the car is there? Its not setup like True Street where there is a cruse. Anything flowing over to Sunday?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I cant find details on the class. Found the rules but is all our racing (qualifying and all) done in one day (Saturday)? Any qualifying on Friday? No reason to have tags on the car is there? Its not setup like True Street where there is a cruse. Anything flowing over to Sunday?

there is no "class specific" schedule. It will be run on the NMRA schedule for a heads up class

Fri test and tune
sat qual
sun elims

Users who are viewing this thread