Terminator- Shelby Question

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Rumor has it the next SVT product will have quite a bit more HP and will also shed some weight in the process. I don't see the Z28 really being a problem with those proposed numbers.

Only time will tell! :coolman:

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
Rumor has it the next SVT product will have quite a bit more HP and will also shed some weight in the process. I don't see the Z28 really being a problem with those proposed numbers.

Hopefully the pricing will reflect the market it will be competing against.

More power and better Mustangs at a great price are always a welcome thing! :rockon:

Captain Beyond

Established Member

+1 :beer:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Is this an attempt at a threat because I'd like you to clarify and articulate yourself a little better with that question.

With what AC427 said above you I would hope you'd have better judgement than to engage in a verbal melee with anyone here.

Do a search on some of my recent posts before throwing down a gauntlet that is most unnecessary and goes against the rules of this forum.

You keep rehashing the same stance on the GT500 vs. a car that isn't even out and I'm not the only member here who is correcting you.

But if you want attempt getting yourself banned, be my guest.

i could care less about being banned. this site has gone down hill since dave, andy, and tim left. bruce is the only one left. everybody else cares less about the new ford product, svt or not!!!!:sleeping:

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
:pop:Where are we going in this thread next?:pop:

ON D BIT attempts to "bash" me :shrug:

AC427 Cobra announces that Ford has purchased project Viper from Cerberus and is the new SVT product rumored. (my guess LOL)

AC427's tooth problem flares up again in a big way :poke:

ON D BIT gets banned :lol:

Someone says TITS or GTFO :banana:

SID297 makes an appearance :thumbsup:

SVTP crashes momentarily :bs:

Snagged has a couple 12 packs :beer:

The particle collider takes out Geneva :cuss:

SVTP crashes again :bs:

Z28 gets released, but is a hybrid (gets cancelled soon after) :kaboom:

What do I win if I get any of this right? :lol:

SlowSVT

Established Member
Actually we'd like to proceed progressively as opposed to regressively! ;-) :p

Bruce, what are you talking about? I've got the proto in my garage. It's got a killer IRS, torsional regidity has been improver 800%, 54/46 weight bias, 101.15" wheelbase, Brembo 4 pot monoblocks on full floaters, coilovers, twin screw and no AC. It does lack the rainbow backlighting instruments though :nonono:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Bruce, what are you talking about? I've got the proto in my garage. It's got a killer IRS, torsional regidity has been improver 800%, 54/46 weight bias, 101.15" wheelbase, Brembo 4 pot monoblocks on full floaters, coilovers, twin screw and no AC. It does lack the rainbow backlighting instruments though :nonono:

Oh man I love those rainbow instrument lights!! ;-)

Can you believe I have mine set on boring green! :rollseyes

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
colleti messed everything up. yes the mustang chasis was old but it was light. light well compared to every other car on the road at the turn of the century. the mustang chasis was light in those days!
by some brilliant logic of the ford engineering team they decided to take an old light chassis, and create an old heavy car.:bash: yes brilliant. lets give it an iron block. not heavy enough? lets add an irs that does not work. not heavy enough lets add a blower intercooler. this will do two things, add weight and make the car so out of balance it cant compete on a road course without serious modifications.
as a added bonus lets not fix the basic geometric suspension glitches that came standard on the mid 70's fairmont. big power and big weight should be enough to sell 10k units a year, and thats all we care about!:banana:

an 3300lb 03 mustang svt with a al block n/a dohc 5.4 making 340 to the wheels set up with correct street/track geometry with adjustable coilovers on all 4 corners would have been sweet!!!! bonus would have been putting the tranny in back ala the corvette.

and the gt500 what can you say. all new heavier and bigger mustang gt chassis + 400lbs? apparently svt still has their head in the sand!:eek:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
colleti messed everything up. yes the mustang chasis was old but it was light. light well compared to every other car on the road at the turn of the century. the mustang chasis was light in those days!
by some brilliant logic of the ford engineering team they decided to take an old light chassis, and create an old heavy car.:bash: yes brilliant. lets give it an iron block. not heavy enough? lets add an irs that does not work. not heavy enough lets add a blower intercooler. this will do two things, add weight and make the car so out of balance it cant compete on a road course without serious modifications.
as a added bonus lets not fix the basic geometric suspension glitches that came standard on the mid 70's fairmont. big power and big weight should be enough to sell 10k units a year, and thats all we care about!:banana:

an 3300lb 03 mustang svt with a al block n/a dohc 5.4 making 340 to the wheels set up with correct street/track geometry with adjustable coilovers on all 4 corners would have been sweet!!!! bonus would have been putting the tranny in back ala the corvette.

and the gt500 what can you say. all new heavier and bigger mustang gt chassis + 400lbs? apparently svt still has their head in the sand!:eek:

Lol, wow.

Did you ever answer the question what car you drive?

Last edited:

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
F a road course! (no offense Bruce)

Since when has a Mustang been a road course car? Not in 40 years. The 4 seat competition is all over 2 tons so Ford does not have their head in the sand.

Give me stupid HP and a staight line to point.:rockon:

javierrflores

svt
Established Member
:nonono:
by some brilliant logic of the ford engineering team they decided to take an old light chassis, and create an old heavy car. yes brilliant. lets give it an iron block. not heavy enough? lets add an irs that does not work. not heavy enough lets add a blower intercooler. this will do two things, add weight and make the car so out of balance it cant compete on a road course without serious modifications.
as a added bonus lets not fix the basic geometric suspension glitches that came standard on the mid 70's fairmont. big power and big weight should be enough to sell 10k units a year, and thats all we care about!

and the gt500 what can you say. all new heavier and bigger mustang gt chassis + 400lbs? apparently svt still has their head in the sand!

:poke: I dont care if a blower and a supercharger make my car heavier !!! i will gladly take it

wallaaa:bowdown:03 cobra (TERMINATOR):rockon:
:dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread